What are YOU doing today? :)

Lol Michelle, I live in Wigan and it's boiling today xx

Lucky, Lucky, Lucky you, :D I work in Chorley & it was nice & warm but not too hot. Oh but I did cycle to work in t-shirt & leggings, no coat needed:eek:

Happy Holidays said:
Lucky, Lucky, Lucky you, :D I work in Chorley & it was nice & warm but not too hot. Oh but I did cycle to work in t-shirt & leggings, no coat needed:eek:

I love it round Chorley :) xxx

Well walked a mile and a half to my WI class this morning, after class went to see
Mum and then walked a mile to meet my friend from work then we walked the 2 miles to the gym :eek: Then after an hours work out walk a couple of miles home!!.

A quick tea tonight and then out at 7 to our daughters High School open evening. Will be lucky to get any chill time, think it will be
Home, sort things out for morning, then bed :)

Lisa
Xxx

Work half day today, came home, made superspeed soup then had a wander to buy some batteries, fitted them in my wii balance board and did half an hour on wii fit plus. Singing group practice tonight followed by apprentice :)

Did the animals.
Fed wild cat.
Went to Vodafone Shop to buy credit for phone...........unbelievably they couldn't do it until 10a.m. duhhhhhh.
Next to Town-hall to collect some paperwork.
Picked up elderly friend.
Took her shopping to Iceland.
Picked up results of blood test for hospital on the 11th.
Took her to the Chinese for lunch.
Got her home, unpacked and put away her shopping.
Car broke down !!!! Crawled home.
Arranged hire car for tomorrow.
Cleaned pool
Had a swim.
Cleaned living room and kitchen.
Phew !!!!!

Dropped DS off at the railway station this morning, off to work, home continued making prom dress; lovely niece came round to try on prom dress so we could decide how much netting, back to railway to pick up DS, I'm off out again in a few mins to pick up DD from railway, phew.

I think I'll have a glass of wine & chill before bed:D

I have done nothing remarkable today but waited in for my replacement mobile phone from Virgin only to discover it's rubbish :(

dacuckoo said:
I have done nothing remarkable today but waited in for my replacement mobile phone from Virgin only to discover it's rubbish :(

That's a shame.

I am off to a friends house to help make bits for her wedding reception today. Then got to do some planning for next week as I was off work ill on Friday when I should have had planning time.

I've been for a long walk along the Undercliff near Brighton to practise for Race For Life tomorrow (which I'll be walking, not running, due to a dodgy back), then came back and hung the washing out, now I'm going to sit in the garden with a good book and make the most of the gorgeous weather :)

Hope everyone has a great day :)

WE are busy decorating the kitchen at the moment then off out food shopping later.

Hoping the weather is nice tomorrow too, might have a run to whitby or scarborough for the day! x

Got up at a reasonable time and cleaned up made hubbs some lunch when he got in from work then took my daughter swimming for a few hours visited my mum went to Tescos to buy salad and 'bits' that we don't really need :) looking forward to a cuddly Saturday watching movies with the kids and hubbs :)

My eldest son is here for a week from the Isle Of Wight with his Fiancé, so I think it will be a jaunt round all the relatives to have a catch up and possibly lunch in town. :)

working 7-4 (but as this is relief work it tends to involve completing online surveys and occassionally picking stuff up when it does get busy), then gym and then a chill out night :yippee:

I'm stressing big time! My18 yr old announced could he hop off to Wakestock festival today till Monday?!? It's cost a lot to organises, and I'm so worried he'll be safe. This is his first time at a festival away from home. Spent the day buying wellies and cereal bars and such stuff.

Back