What are you doing?

Hi Lou

Diet: I’m counting calories and reducing my portion sizes by following guidance from the 5Bite diet

Exercise: walking, parkrun, zumba

Hi Sammie
I'm doing slimming world
And insanity exercise, my weight loss seems to have slowed up a lot recently, so was wondering what others are doing and if what they are doing are working well for them 😁

I’m only on my fourth week since starting from fresh again

6lb off so far but it definitely slows down when I do little or no exercise plus I find exercise boosts my motivation and keeps my focus

BUT finding the effort to do the exercise in the first place is always a struggle for me in winter months
I just need to find my groove and routine!

Ive just started vintage weight watchers again, been low carb for ages but im sick of it. I do quite a bit of exercise, bodycombat, metafit, boxercise, clubbercise, body sculpt, cx worx. I sometimes have a few scive days :)

Hi all

I’m now at 8lb loss
I’m in a good place

I have started to walk more at work and on my lunch break
And doing at least 10minutes of exercise each day (Zumba, run, davina dvd, yoga, hand weights)

I figured in reality we can’t always do a big workout everyday so it’s best to do a small bit each day and I find it helps keep me on track

It takes little time, i did count calories also and walked a lot. Insanity excersise somehow could not manage:) But there is plenty of different ones. I really enjoyed Jillien Michaels excersise. It was fun and worked. The most important is not to give up

I'm following LighterLife and Exante.

For exercise I do Pole, Aerial Hoop, Aerial Silks, Flexibility, MMA Striking & Padwork, and occasionally some Acro or Judo.

Back