what are you drinking?

Discussion in 'WeMITTS (We Mean It This Time)' started by Nessa, 12 March 2008 Social URL.

1. Nessa

Nessa Silver Member

Slimming World
    I am mainly drinking tea and coffee, i don't really like the taste of water. I'm just cutting down on a lot of things and was wondering should i try and drink water?
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. fatfighter

fatfighter wannabe yummy mummy

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Hiya Nessa, I admit one of my biggest downfalls is not drinking enough but I find always having flavoured water in the fridge helps or maybe adding small amount of sugar free cordial to tap water just to make things more interesting.
  4. dor9

dor9 Member

Low carb
    Hi Nessa
    Think you should try the water! 8 weeks ago I never drank water now I drink a least 2 litres a day. I find drinking from a bottle easier.
  5. stormydog

stormydog Member

Clipper Mint Fudge Infusion & Banana Caramel Infusion. No milk to add, all natural ingredients, low calorie and very addictive. Order from Clipper direct. Some Morrisons stock them.
  6. Nessa

Nessa Silver Member

Slimming World
  7. JustineCov

JustineCov Scary!

CD + 1 Meal a day
    I feel like im drowning just now but i feel better for it too! I have seriously dehydrated myself in the past and feel awful when it happens. Im trying very hard to drink 4 litres a day now and have been for a while and i find it shows in lots of ways not just weight!
    I find a bottle easier too.... or a straw. Can't drink much out of a glass. Bizzarreeeee

Jus x
  8. Dave

Dave Full Member

Healthy Eating
    I am into Green Tea... I've got my self a cute little tea pot and cute little chinese tea bowls. I feel dead civilised.
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.