• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

what are you drinking?

fatfighter

wannabe yummy mummy
S: 18st10lb C: 15st5lb G: 10st10lb BMI: 35.8 Loss: 3st5lb(17.94%)
Hiya Nessa, I admit one of my biggest downfalls is not drinking enough but I find always having flavoured water in the fridge helps or maybe adding small amount of sugar free cordial to tap water just to make things more interesting.

Hi Nessa
Think you should try the water! 8 weeks ago I never drank water now I drink a least 2 litres a day. I find drinking from a bottle easier.

Clipper Mint Fudge Infusion & Banana Caramel Infusion. No milk to add, all natural ingredients, low calorie and very addictive. Order from Clipper direct. Some Morrisons stock them.

I feel like im drowning just now but i feel better for it too! I have seriously dehydrated myself in the past and feel awful when it happens. Im trying very hard to drink 4 litres a day now and have been for a while and i find it shows in lots of ways not just weight!
I find a bottle easier too.... or a straw. Can't drink much out of a glass. Bizzarreeeee

Jus x

Dave

I am into Green Tea... I've got my self a cute little tea pot and cute little chinese tea bowls. I feel dead civilised.