What are you having for dinner tonight?

Oh my god that looks to die for. I have the quorn burgers in my freezer I haven't had them before what do they taste like?
I just had a BBQ with chicken baby gem lettuce veg and salad potatoes yum yum just what I needed to cure my hangover lol

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com mobile app

They taste like normal Quorn but a bit more spicy. Very yummy and not as dry as regular Quorn burgers. X

So tonight is treat night and as I'm not having any alcohol I've treated myself to...

Small Dominos Veggie Supreme Pizza (24pp)

image-2138738479.jpg

6 Dominos Jalapeño Twisted Dough Balls (6pp)

image-282846202.jpg

It tasted soooooooo good, gotta love WW PP! X

tonight is going to be the ww hot pot with salad and veggies, not very interesting but yummy all the same x

tonight is going to be the ww hot pot with salad and veggies, not very interesting but yummy all the same x

How can u eat hot and cold together?!?x

I love hot dinner and cold salad! Especially with curries, spag Bol or chicken in pepper sauce!

Lol! I can't do it, my OCD just can't tolerate it! Like I don't eat sweet and savoury together either! X

Tonight's Dinner is 2 Asda Lincolnshire Sausages (5pp), 100g McCain Lightly Spiced Potato Wedges (4pp), Steamed Carrots & Green Beans (0pp).

image-3531280362.jpg

Tonight's dinner was my share of a platter in the local!!!:( soooo bad!!! I feel so ill now aswell, now I know how my body reacts to fried food.

Tonight's dinner was my share of a platter in the local!!!:( soooo bad!!! I feel so ill now aswell, now I know how my body reacts to fried food.

What was on the platter? I doubt I could eat it with my IBS either :-( x

Chicken wings, garlic bread, chips, mini burgers and cocktail sausages!!! It was nommy to eat but I swear 5mins after I was crippled!!

Chicken wings, garlic bread, chips, mini burgers and cocktail sausages!!! It was nommy to eat but I swear 5mins after I was crippled!!

:-( I'm thinking Chippy Chips with some Weeklies this week! X

It was soooooo yummy :) Do u make your Tuna Pasta Bake from scratch? I love Pasta Bake when it has a crispy top! X

Gotta admit I usually cheat and use a jar but I've found one of the Homepride jars only counts as 3points for a quarter share and I have wholewheat pasta with it, 7 points worth if I'm really hungry and loads and loads of salad and some roasted peppers if I have any in the fridge x

I think I'm going to have fish and chips with salad tonight, mcain low fat chips and I found a battered fish which is 219 cals, I've still got to point it up but I'm sure it'll only be 6. Well at least I hope so lol!

I've got the 2nd Evening of this...

image-1701604540.jpg

Homepride Creamy Tomato & Herb Pasta Bake made with Wholewheat Fusilli and Cathedral City Extra Mature (11pp) and served with 40g of Fresh Peas (1pp) and Broccoli/Carrots/Green Beans (0pp).

Yummy In my Tummy! X

That looks lovely Serena, I love the way you present your meals in individual pots. Looks much better than mine when I roughly divide it into 4 and slap it on the plate!! Not sure what I'm doing tonight yet. I have to go out for a meeting at just gone 5 and wont be back till after 7 so it's rather awkward. I think I'll feed the children omelette or something similar, then maybe throw in a ready meal or make a tuna mayo sarnie for myself when I get home as 5 is way too early for me.

That looks lovely Serena, I love the way you present your meals in individual pots. Looks much better than mine when I roughly divide it into 4 and slap it on the plate!! Not sure what I'm doing tonight yet. I have to go out for a meeting at just gone 5 and wont be back till after 7 so it's rather awkward. I think I'll feed the children omelette or something similar, then maybe throw in a ready meal or make a tuna mayo sarnie for myself when I get home as 5 is way too early for me.

My friend bought me those dishes for Christmas :) I find them excellent for Portion Control as I can't just have an extra spoonful! X

Tonight I'm having the hairy Dieters Jambalaya...... 11PP per portion, fabulous, spicy and filling.... got to love those Geordie boys!

Back