What are you having for tea/dinner?

RM07

Silver Member
I need some inspiration for tonights meal! I've looked through the recepies above but nothing grabs my attention.... so is anyone eating anything interesting tonight?

I'm on a green day but have only had one A & B HE so could switch to EE.

I am having a veggie burger (.5 syn) in a roll with a load of salad and some new potatoes. It's one of my fave meals :)

WI night and I've decided I'm having chicken chow mein from the takeaway for tea, as a treat, lol.

Noodles are good on green, oui? ;):D

Hi,
I'm making a chicken casserole with loads of mushrooms and onions:) going to try and make tommorrows dinner too= yummy chicken 5spice drumsticks..
What about a stir fry or curry.. or risotto?
c xx

Hi Dear Fatty,

Can you buy these veggie burgers or are they home made? I love veggie burgers!

I use sainsbury's own meat free one's. They do normal size or quarter pounders. Most supermarkets do some kind of veggie burger and there is always quorn if you like that :)
I have made some from SW recipes which are nice too but I prefer the sainsbury's ones over any I have tried.

ive made a sheperds pie using turkey mince, swede and carrot topping with mash ontop of that, hope it tastes as good as it looks.lol.

I have just had SW sweet potato chips, mushy peas and 2 fried eggs, this seems to be my staple diet at the mo lol!!

I've just had a salmon stir fry with crushed chillies, Kaffir lime and thai fish sauce.....it was really nice

K x

I had a bit of a weird combo- SW Macaroni cheese bake (free on green cheese as HEA), a portion of smash and some peas!

We had spag bol and then I made chickpea cakes. Yum.

Back