• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

What are you having today for lunch or dinner?

For lunch I'm having butternut squash, sweet pepper and sweet potato soup, with a slice of wholemeal toast and hummus. I am then going to have some roast chicken and a large salad.

For dinner I'm having spag bog with pesto...just finished cooking the sauce...smells delish...:D
Random combination of Joe's Sausages, Batchelor's Pasta n' Sauce (chicken & mushroom) and sweetcorn. Was lush!

I know, no superfree foods, naughty, naughty.

Lunch - made myself an omelette 3 eggs, 28g of cheddar cheese HEXB, X2 tomatoes and X2 slices of ham - twas lovely!

Dinner- having chicken curry - loads of veg added mushrooms, peppers and garden peas - yum yum
I discovered butternut squash tonight and even my husband enjoyed it!

We had grilled chicken with roasted veg - bns, carrots, onion, tomato, aubergine with a home made tomato and chilli sauce (can anyone see I was trying to get some speed foods in!) it was yummy!
Today I had Tuna on 2 Pumpkin Ryvitas with 1tbsp of light hellmans and a chopped up red pepper and fruit for lunch and for tea I had SW burgers and wedges and salad (using the potato as my HEB2) it feels naughty but is quite angelic really :)

Is a crunchy mama!
Today I had bulgur wheat with mackerel and spinach for lunch and dinner was roast vegetables and grilled chicken breast.
Tonight I had meatballs in tomato sauce with a jacket spud. Was lush nom nom x