What are you looking forward to being able to wear?

tealight23

I have loads of clothes I can't wait to fit into again, and hopefully I'll soon be able to get that nice swimsuit I've had my eye on for a while in a size that doesn't make me cry.

What are looking forward to fitting into again, wearing for the first time, or buying for yourself once you know it won't sit in the back of your wardrobe or make you look like a flowery lump. Do you have an outfit you think of for motivation?

Or what are you looking forward to throwing away! I've got some horrible grey trousers for work that I can't wait to chuck out, but no point buying any more in that size (fingers crossed) so gotta put up with them a bit longer...

ooh, too many items of clothing to think of!! I have a lovely monsoon silk dress I bought in a charity shop a few years back and Ive never worn it, its size 14 and a lovely dusky pink colour, how about you? I was nearly going to chuck out my huge jeans as they didnt fit anymore but I might keep them to compare with skinny ones I will fit in to!

Monsoon dresses are lovely, aren't they. I've got one from 2 years ago I'd like to get back into, it's dark blue with embroidered flowers and I've only worn it once, and even that was with spanx on underneath! oh the shame.

I've seen a gorgeous Cath Kidston swimsuit but it's halterneck and they usually give me neck ache from my boobs pulling the ties down. Fingers crossed I'll be small enough to get into it by June when I go on hols! Otherwise it's my Primark bikini from last year as a back up option, and plenty of sarongs to cover my tum ;)

I might hang onto those trousers as a reminder and to do an 'after' photo, but I really hate them so they'll probably end up in the bin before I reach goal.

A few years back my mum brought me a lot of clothes in a size 18, I have never been able to fit into them.
My first goal is to get to a size 18 and wear all those lovely clothes, when I get there I will get some pics and post them in my diary!

I want to wear little snappy suits to work rather than m&s baggy ones :)

Short dresses and skirts without leggings in the summer. Haven't done that since my teens ?

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Doesn't matter.......... I just want to be able to put anything on in the morning knowing it fits and looks nice! Oh to be so casual about what to wear :)

I haven't worn a skirt or dress that isn't floor length since I was 11 years old (I am now 32 eeekkk!!!!) so I would love to wear something feminine and stylish that fitted above the ankle! A lovely shift dress maybe. :)

Sexy undies , as when I wear them now everything looks like a thong as the seismic shift ( otherwise known as my bum ) sucks everything into it !!!

Hell yeah! I know all about that Roanne. I'm also looking forward to wearing a thong that doesn't cut into me and make me feel anything but sexy. And I'm looking forward to being able to wear heels without feeling self conscious about chubby legs.

Oh and sleeveless tops, a nice sleeveless top without worrying about my flabby arms.

I can't wait to get a pair of knee high brown boots to zip up over my chunky calves. I'll be wearing them with a pair of skinny jeans a nice cream blouse and a huge grin :))

above knee skirts (too old for minis) but would love to wear a little skirt, with thick tights and KNEE LENGTH boots!!! :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

Last edited:
And a high waited pencil skirt (also knee length) with a nice fitted blouse tucked in- not hanging loose over it to hide the belly!

Well mines a bit boring but it is a pair of size 12 new look jeans that I bought about 6 years ago (when I was a size 14) therefore they have never been worn! Ooo I can't wait to rip them labels off! Finally got them out of the loft the other day as a bit of extra motivation and encouragement! But loads of other things too like vest tops! No one has seen my shoulders for at least 5 years lol! Oh and yes I am also looking forward to wearing underwear that doesn't dig on or roll down lol x

I'm going all out and I'm gonna say... HOTPANTS! might be kicked out the country though :D

I love your signature quote happyandhealthy- so true and motivational!!

Back