What are you looking forward to most?

When you get to target?

I am hoping to get my 6 stone off by Xmas Day, I am looking forward to being able to buy clothes in the size I want to be, and have some nice family photos with my hubby and kids, rather than being the one taking the photos. X

Wearing clothes that I feel nice in rather than 'This fits and doesn't show up my 15 and a half stone'

Having a healthier relationship with food.

Not wanting to cry every time I look in the mirror!!

Not havin to wear an extender belt on the plane, there's no greater shame.

helen55 said:
Not havin to wear an extender belt on the plane, there's no greater shame.

I agree, I was 18st last time I was on a plane and JUST fit into the seat belt but couldn't put my tray down. I go on holiday in 3weeks, hope it's all ok ha

going back to looking like the person i used to be!

Last edited:
EATINGGGGGGGG :17729:

:D And for people to stop saying "when are you gonna stop this stupid diet?" so I can stop saying "when I'm good and ready damnit!"

All of yours are the same as mine, mostly I'm looking forward to not feeling like a spare wheel, uncomfortable, embarressed, dread at certain things because of my weight. Being a fat mooooo there are soooo many times I feel at its mercy, on aeroplanes, at theme parks, out with friends, drinking, in fast food places (I think that everyone there stares at me thinking - yeah just the right place to be fatty), at the park with my daughter, with my OH when we are having special cuddles.

The list could go on and no one knows I feel these things but my weight cripples me with crap emotions in lots situations.

Also I wanna look DAMN FINE lol

I wanna be able to just wear a tshirt and not have to wear a shirt or hoodie over the top of it to try and hide myself

I want to be able to:
Go into a restaurant and not stress about shape of chairs, how close they are together and the route to the loo.
Go to public loos and not have to do a gymnastics performance to get in and out of the cubicle.
Wear a top that is a normal length instead of a mini nightie to cover my belly.
Buy clothes cos I like them without thinking about whether they will make me look bigger.
Enjoy my time in airport without stressing about the seatbelt, aisle room, width of seat etc - and have the meal offered instead of refusing it so I don't have to try to put down the tray.
Not cause a mini tsunami when I get out of the bath.
Walk and talk at the same time.
Look at photographs without shuddering lol

And occasionally order a nice dessert without worrying that others will think I am a greedy ***** lol

I'm looking forward to my student nurse uniform fitting properly (I was almost 3 stone lighter when I got it :() and not worrying that it's going to burst open or rip every time I bend over!

Pleased to say that it's a little less snug already after only my first week :)

I cant wait to surf.... I've always wanted to but have been mortified by the thought of having to get in a wetsuit!!!

Last year i was a size 22 on hols... hopefully when i go in September I'll be a 14!!!

YAY!!

Cant wait!!

X

I'm looking forward to not deleting every photo taken of me wearing clothes I like. people commenting positively on my figure and feeling confident in a swim suit on holiday.

There was a group on teenagers on the other side of the bus to me today, and the guys were pointing and staring at me, going: "Man, she's well hot" etc. This part wasn't particularly flattering since they were about 16 or 17 - but when one of the girls with them responded irately: "Typical - that's how you like them, skinny with boobies?" I must admit I was the tiniest bit pleased. Oh god, I'm pathetic haha :)

Back