What are you looking forward to most?

I definitely agree with the sweaty mess - it only takes a little walk or slightly warm weather to get me! I'm also looking forward to being able to exercise without being in pain (legs, knees, ankles) and to not being 'the big one' in my group of friends. Aaah, a thread like this is so motivating. I've been on and off SW for so long and I always end up bigger. Not this time! Get me to my goal!!

I am lookng forward to being able to shop till drop without =crying ina changing room

I can't to look great in jeans

I can't wait to naturally grave fruit veg and all things fresh

I can'twait to go to restaurant and think this is noce HOW can I make it at home

I Can't wait to look goo din my gym clothes haha

I can't wait to see a 4 stone certificate in my hands

Clothes shopping! Buying something because it looks nice rather than because it'll hide this or that. Walking into any shop in the knowledge they will have my size. And actually wearing nice clothes with confidence. Already enjoyed trying on dresses for family wedding coming up and finding the 18s too big -amazing! Can't wait to buy a dress in a 16!!

I'm looking forward to enjoy clothes shopping and to feel more confident! I also have a little black dress from years ago that I've kept so hopefully I can fit into it again :)

I'm looking forward to walking into any shop and picking up an item of clothing and knowing I can buy it in my size, then trying it on and it looking exactly how I imagined!! :D

I want to go into primark and buy matching underwear in ever colour I can find. I look at all those pretty dainty sets with longing.

I am looking forward to being able to walk down the street without feeling like the blob that ate everyone. I am looking forward to feeling that people aren't constantly watching and judging me. I am also looking forward to having the confidence to get on the dance floor and doing what I love best, instead of just watching other people like a sad puppy.

I am looking forward to being able to walk down the street without feeling like the blob that ate everyone. I am looking forward to feeling that people aren't constantly watching and judging me. I am also looking forward to having the confidence to get on the dance floor and doing what I love best, instead of just watching other people like a sad puppy.
I can't wait for that either!

I'm nearly at target, but have lost motivation lately so I want to rewrite what motivates me now to spur me on for the last few pounds.

The things I've gained with losing 2 stone, which I REALLY don't want to lose again:
- Catching glimpses of myself in shopfront reflections and feeling proud rather than awful
- Not having to suck my stomach in all the time
- Being able to wear some lovely clothes I've had for ages... but also to sort out my wardrobe, and not have 'fat clothes' and 'thin clothes', to really minimalise my possessions and develop my own 'style'
- Having improved sleep patterns and not sleeping all day at the weekend
- Not feeling like I'm gradually killing myself and worrying about my fertility.

Things I still want to achieve:
- Fit into the last few garments that are tight: my teal cutoffs, blue chinos, turquoise skirt, white blouse and flowery top
- Get laser hair removal on my face and not have it grow back because I've gained more weight (I have PCOS)
- Stop paying for SW membership!
- Move on into maintenance and building a healthy lifelong diet, as well as being able to focus on some other goals

Back