What are you looking forward to when goal weight is acheived?

slinkybride2be

Silver Member
Trying to get my 50 posts so that I can at least access my profile! So I thought this would be a good one. What are you looking forward to when you have achieved your goal weight? Mine are:
-finally being a yummy mummy to my yummy boys!
-going on holiday and being able to wear a bikini! (or at least a swimming cossie!)
-being able to wear dresses and skirts for the first time in years!

With 5 stone to lose I know it is a while away but thinking about these things gives me the motivation I need to succeed! x

Being able to wear whatever I want and not have to think, what cardigan can I wear with this, what leggings can I wear under this shorter dress!

Being able to walk into any shop and find nice clothes in my size that aren't extortionate prices!

Feeling generally more confident and happy in myself. I'm not unhappy with my life but I'm very unhappy with my body!

Not feeling like 'the fat one' amongst my friends or my family.

I could go on and on and on!!

Fitting into my wedding dress!!
Being able to chase my boy around the Garden and play football with him and not have to sit down after 5 minutes.
Be able to let my oh see my naked.
Think that's it for now

Hmm...

1) Being able to horseride again
2) Being able to wear the brands that I want (stupid only-go-up-to-size-14 superdry!)
3) Having confidence in myself!
4) Being able to look at pictures of myself!
5) Looking less pregnant in a wetsuit (women always get the pregnancy belly in a wet suit, I just want less of it!)

Stephielou87 said:
Fitting into my wedding dress!!
Being able to chase my boy around the Garden and play football with him and not have to sit down after 5 minutes.
Be able to let my oh see my naked.
Think that's it for now

The last one is one I am looking forward to also! He probably wouldnt be bothered now to be fair but I known would! x

* I know I would

Same! He always tells me he loves me just the way I am. But I don't so it's me I'm doing it for. He is a lot more supportive than a while ago. I will get there!!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

my dreams ....

I am 23 years old and have never worn a skirt or dress above my knees . the day i reach goal is the day I am going shopping for some short shorts. It is heartbreaking watching all of your friends wear fab outfits when I am so restricted.

I am looking forward to ...

wearing sexy swim wear
looking at a photot of myself and being happy
not asking ppl to NOT tag me in photos on FB
Being able to wear nice clothes to work
and being able to wear anything above my knee

I love this thread, thank you for starting it x

Racheldublin said:
I am 23 years old and have never worn a skirt or dress above my knees . the day i reach goal is the day I am going shopping for some short shorts. It is heartbreaking watching all of your friends wear fab outfits when I am so restricted.

I am looking forward to ...

wearing sexy swim wear
looking at a photot of myself and being happy
not asking ppl to NOT tag me in photos on FB
Being able to wear nice clothes to work
and being able to wear anything above my knee

I love this thread, thank you for starting it x

Rachel I an also 23 and could have written this post myself word for word! I also ask people not to tag me on photos (although I have since changed my settings so that it is not possible anyway!) and I also get very jealous and miserable when seeing friends and family in their skimpy outfits and I look like a whale!! I always thought I hated summer bit I have realised this year that I actually don't, I just hate the fact that I cannot wear what I want to! My dream is also a pair or short shorts and a vest top! Nothing exciting but it is what I picture myself in when I finally get there! That or an above the knee dress with tights on Christmas day lol! Oh well only 5 stone to go :-(

I'm 24 so I understand what you're saying too. I let people tag me, I just detag any bad ones! It annoys some of my friends though who have started to not bother tagging me in pictures! I'm not long back from Thailand and we went away to the beach a few times and I ALWAYS felt like the fat one. Well, I was the fat one. Felt so self conscious. I'm looking forward to not being so self conscious all the time!

Girls,

I feel the exact same. Have told my bf that i hate sun holidays and prefer city breaks... Since joining ww i have realised i just hate trying to find clothes that cover enoigh of me but dont leave me melting in the sun

Ive 55 lbs to go and am so comitted... For my mind, for my health and for my sanity i will loose this weight!

How are u all doing?

Xx

Last edited:
I've got a bit more than you girls to lose, probably more like 7 stone! Though it's going well so far, 7.5lbs down and counting, so guess its 6.5 stone now! It's going to be a loooong process I know, looking forward to getting there though!

That's fab Caroline, what diet/plan are you following? I have 5 stone to lose and today is really my first day. I have lost a stone since Feb but that was purely through luck and not eating enough! Want to do it properly this time so just devised my own meal plan and exercise routine, really hope it works as I am aiming for a 4lbs loss per week. My boys are getting christened in September and I want to be a yummy mummy for them, and myself of course! Xx

I sometimes feel its so long away ... Mine should be about 7 mths plus the 4 ive been doing it is 11 mths all together. Then i think back to 11 mths ago when i was not on ww had i started then id be at goal now... I am not going to let that happen again that in 11 mths i could be saying the same!

Think ill go for a nice walk now!

This site is very motivating xx

Err I'm not really. I'm just watching what I eat, cutting out all the crap and trying to stick to 1200-1500 calories a day.

I think you might be being a little ambitious with 4lbs a week to be honest. 2lbs is the recommended amount to lost a week in a healthy way. Though you'll probably lose more in your first week (I lost 7.5lbs) because of water weight etc. and the first week is always the biggest! Though 2lbs is a general thing really, you could lose a bit more a week and still be fine. But I think some people go for higher losses to the detriment of their body and health. After all, 4lbs a week means a deficit of 2000 calories a day! (1lb of fat is the equivalent of 3500 calories, 4lbs 14000 calories, divided by 7 =2000! Sorry if that seems patronising, was just incase you didn't know how it works!)

What's your kind of plan for it?

I sometimes feel its so long away ... Mine should be about 7 mths plus the 4 ive been doing it is 11 mths all together. Then i think back to 11 mths ago when i was not on ww had i started then id be at goal now... I am not going to let that happen again that in 11 mths i could be saying the same!

Think ill go for a nice walk now!

This site is very motivating xx

Yup I know exactly what you mean, I do that all the time! But then I think, well I don't want to be doing the same again in another 11 months so I better get a move on and stick with it this time!

Girls im in weight watchers and would really recommend it to anyone,

Ive tried everything and never lost as much as i have with ww!

I thought about weight watchers but I don't think I'd like it. I'm just doing my own thing now and am much preferring it. I don't like a lot of weight watchers things anyway! It's about finding what works for you though, so if you're doing well with it then that's great! How long have you been doing WW for?

Back