What are you looking forward to??

stokegal

Silver Member
What are you looking forward to as a leaner, meaner you???

I'm hoping by the summer time I can fit into all the clothes I bought 2 years ago when I lost weigh

Thinking about being slim and happy gives me goosebumps and the motivation to stay another day. What's your motivation??

Looking hot! Lol
Waking up with energy rather than feeling tired all the time us my main thing I'm looking forward to x

Been able to fit into an XL shirt lol

Being able to wear my clothes that I got 2years ago after losing 3st with slimming world. I felt so confident being a size 12...then I fell pregnant. Not having anymore children so am determined to get to my goal weight again then stay there.

I am looking forward to being healthier, looking better and being able to wear my size 12 clothes again. Have a wardrobe full of clothes that I can't wear at the moment but I am determined to get there this year.

I want to be in my healthy BMI range for the first time I ever remember, I've always been overweight, very overweight or obese :(

I would love to wear a size 12!

Looking forward to graduating from my teacher training course and feeling confident enough to be in the pictures. I didn't go to graduation from my uni as despite having lost around 2.5 stone I couldn't bear to be in the photos.

Wow these are all great ideas. I read a yahoo article today about a woman who lost -10 stone in 8 months and what spurred her on was having to ask for an extender on an aeroplane. I remember going to Mexico in May and that was my biggest fear. Luckily I didn't need to but I struggled to sit comfortably in the seat for a 10 hour flight. I'm so looking forward to be able sit comfortably on a plane :)

Being able to wear loads of stuff im too fat for.
Being able to run around with my girls and not be worn out straight away.
Family being proud of me.
More energy.
More choice in the clothing department.

For me health is the main kicker. Of course im looking forward to wearing nice clothes etc but thats just an added bonus. Being here for daughter as she grows up, knowing ive done as much as i can to do that.

I guess my reasoning is shallow enough, but for me it's all about having the confidence in my appearance that I don't have now. I want to go out in a short dress or nice clothes and not feel like the fat dumpy one next to the group of stunning, tall, skinny girls I call my friends.

Last year I met the man I thought I would end up marrying. We're not together any more but nothing gave me confidence like being his girlfriend did. I want to have that confidence on my own so that when I walk into a bar and see him there (happens all the time. awkward as hell) I can walk past and know he's missing me something awful ;)

I'm looking forward to wearing a bikini on holiday. Looking forward to being able to get into all the lovely clothes that don't fit any more and really looking forward to buying more normal sized bras. It's difficult getting 34J bras without paying a fortune so hoping that my bra size drops to a more normal size!

I'm looking forward to...
- having a flat belly (never had one!)
- not feeling like I have to cross my arms to hide the flab!
- being healthier and happier
- having more confidence with others and within myself
- being under 10 stone, I don't think I have been since I was 14
- trying on slinky dresses and not thinking urgh when I look in the mirror
- dropping a couple of sizes
- feeling like a sexy b**** Haha

That's all I think :)

I'm looking forward to being back to being fit, healthy and happy. The extra weight, comfort eating and sugar intake just makes me depressed & unhappy. I have so many clothes that I can just about squeeze into but don't look right on me due to the extra weight. But to look at the scales and see my weight back in the 9's ... well that would make me very happy indeed!!

Going on holidays and feeling happy with how I look in a bikini for first time in years!

I have a wardrobe full of clothes that i cant wear. Stopped smoking 11 months ago and gained 3 stone in total... Cant wait for that feeling of going to my wardrobe and everything fits. Hate clothes shopping at the minute very depressing!

I cannot wait!

I am looking forward to a few things!

1) Being able to fit into my clothes (and maybe some new clothes) without any fear of "feeling fat".

2) Being in a healthy BMI range, for the first time since EVER!

3) Being able to eat without "food guilt"

4) Actually being able to wearing a bikini or shorts on holiday or during the summer!

5) Knowing that I put my all into something and achieved it!

6) Bumping into people from my past and them having to do a double-take!

Oh so many reasons to be 100% for the next 8-24 weeks or however long it takes! :)

Back