What are you looking forward to......

am looking forward to being comfortable

I am looking forward to fitting into a bikini on my honeymoon and also buying nice clothes that actually show off my best assets!

i am looking forward to painting my toenails without having a seizure!
not covering up in summer!
and hopefully trying for a mini me x

im lookin forward to bein a lot healthier by time i go magaluf august time

being able to taste anything but strawberry, vanilla or chocolate.

and finally begin to get some confidence back

i am looking forward to painting my toenails without having a seizure!
not covering up in summer!
and hopefully trying for a mini me x

hahaha :8855::8855::8855::8855:

Hold your breath.... 1 toe.... sit up breath... hold you breath 2 toes....

know that feelin hun!!

xx

Healthier Liam or ready to go hustle some ladies?!?! :p

OOH and being flexy enough that I can reach the awkward bits of my back to scratch, I hate having to ask people to scratch my back for me cause they just never hit the right spot!!!

Chelly, you're brilliant at the pep talks, you should be a life counsellor!!!!!!

Sparkle you are gonna love your reunion.. they say nothing tastes as good as being slim feels, but they're so wrong...

Nothing tastes as good as the look on the faces of those smug *****es from back in school when you waltz in and wow the whole room!!!

Haha thank you!! Im just good at expressing some things i feel pasionatley about :)

am looking forward to being comfortable

being able to taste anything but strawberry, vanilla or chocolate.

and finally begin to get some confidence back

Haha your soooo talking about pulling ladies lol!!

Where are you staying in magaluf? I was there at the end of august :)

haha of course its all about the ladies lol i dont know where im staying yet i havnt booked it i just know thats when we are thinking of goin. Its gonna be a club18-30 holiday tho so plenty of partying

We stayed in the fiesta jungla...

It was ok.. a bit rough though... if thats where your staying go in a very big group... everyone was in big groups and didnt bother talking to any one else really... And we only went in a 4 and the people i went with were butt munches so it kinda ruined it for me lol!!

when I lost weight, I went on a beach holiday, and absolutely loved being slim and on the beach. Best motivater in the world for me!

I'm looking forward to being able to cross my legs, going trail walking without bruising my heels, and not being stared at, except (hopefully) by my husband in a very nice way!

I'm looking forward to being my normal (slimmer) self on my wedding day in April. I want to be more confident and I can't wait to get tattoos in places that I normally wouldn't because of my flab.

My htb is really skinny and i'm so glad i've lost as much as I have so when we walk down the street we don't look like little and large anymore lol

i cant wait to be able to wear the highest heels ever without wobbling on them!! lol! oh and being able to cross my legs with them on! hee hee!

i cant wait to be able to wear the highest heels ever without wobbling on them!! lol! oh and being able to cross my legs with them on! hee hee!

Haaha I know what you mean about the heels, when your heavy you feet kinda go nooooo I aint walking in these are you crazy...I got so excited at work when I could sit on my chair with my legs crossed under the desk it was ace

Girlies its all about Topshop and River Island wouldnt you say...without feeling stupid looking at the rails :) we should all go on a giant shopping spree!!! xxx

I hate topshop, I find its really small fitting and makes me feel fatter lol!!

god i should be so lucky to go to top shop the only shop that will allow me in is evans!! lol!

Back