What are you most looking forward to?

Seem to have lost my "thank this person" button, so here's a BIG THANKS from me. What an inspiration this lady is.
Awwwww, thats so sweet. Thanks hun. xxxx

Just thought of a new one after spending the day walking round Lakeside yesterday.
I want to buy some really sexy shoes (without worrying the heels will snap off lol).
That would be the best thing ever, especially as I know my OH likes a girl in nice shoes.....

I want to buy some really sexy shoes

Sexy shoes, sexy underwear, sexy clothes......anything that doesn't make me feel fat, frumpy and middle-aged!!!

Thought of another one today...... Being able to get gracefully in and out of my car without throwing myself in (and wondering if the suspension is going to give way) and heaving myself out!! :)

Im looking forward to:

getting to my target, then falling for the man of my dreams having a great life with my new man and girls then to see the look on my ex husbands face when he see's how good i look and happy my life is without him lol!!!!!

Hope he's happy with that woman he left me for while i was pregnant with my youngest, and there bubble has burst out of there relationship he he he!!!!

Right there with you, hun, although mine waited until the youngest was nearly one before jumping ship...

But I want to be slim, feel sexy and pull a hunk! (and if it wasn't so unfair on the kids, for his new bit to get pregnant with quadruplets, lets see how far he'd run then :) )

mine would be

*feel and look good in Sept/Oct while on hol
* to not be ashamed of pics of me, i wish i had more pics of me growing up and now to look back at, even tho i do have pics, there not to be shared with others as i feel ashamed.
* be able to go into next and buy office wear that looks good and that i fit into
* be able to feel good and be able to wear most outfits on a night out instead of wearing black and still feeling big compared to most

What a great post. I pretty much agree with every wish so far posted. But the main one is clothes ..... I've never bought nice clothes, I'd love to do that. I'd love to be able to look smart without looking like I'm going to a wedding. I have two looks: the "going to a wedding look or the scruffy casual look. I'd love to be elegant and wear smart clothes to the office. I get away looking a bit scruffy at work and everyone thinks its by choice - if only they knew. :)

I'm rewarding myself with a complete vintage wardrobe and hairstyle. Then I'm getting a pin-up style photoshoot done.
Most of the clothes I think are cute wouldn't fit me before because of my waist size.
If only I could get this last stone to come off!

My wish is simple....to look good in jeans and a white tshirt...no love handles, no rolls under the bra strap!

I stayed at a spa last night and for the first time, the standard sized dressing gown actually fitted properly. And......I was able to wear those paper knickers which they give you when having a treatment, without worrying if they were going to ping off as they were not stretched to their limit. I will certainly really look forward to going again now.:)

Great thread, so many good ones!

Mmmm, lets see...

I'd like to be a more active mum. My son loves sports, I'd like to participate at least some of the time!

I look forward to being able to fit in standard cinema seats. They charge extra for the VIP seats....so annoying!

I'd like to experience a wider style selection. Like so many others, I'm stuck with just wearing what fits as opposed to things I actually like. Pigletville, I know what you mean!

I haven't worn heels since I was 18....I have so many fabulous (but dusty) pairs staring at me from my wardrobe. This has to change!

I want to be able to do the most basic things without hyperventilating.

I'm still working on the join a gym / go swimming thing...yikes

Oh dear, where do I start???? :eek:

So many are the same as said already but the main ones (for now) would have to be:

1) Not to be aware of people staring at my stomach/chest whilst talking to me instead of looking me in the eyes. I know they are wondering if I am 8 months pregnant :eek:

2) Having a bra that fits, not just one that fits in the shop but that within half an hour of leaving the bone is digging in under the arms, underneath my boobs and sticking out at the front - not to mention the cost of those from Bravissimo!

3) Being able to fly on my own without stressing about the person next to me, the fact that the arm rest wont go down fully and having to ask for the extra seat belt :eek:

4) Being able to go to the Take That concert next year (I hope!) and to be able to buy a promotional T-shirt - they NEVER have them in my size :cry:

5) Not being embarassed to have my photo taken and making sure that I am hidden/move just before it is taken

6) The same as pigletville - I want to be able to wear smart clothes that look smart and not just baggy bad fitting jackets that look out of place. I am fed up of living in jeans and baggy t-shirts .....I WANT TO WEAR FITTED TOPS (and feel happy and comfortable in them)!!!

7) Not to have body spots/sweat rashes :eek:

8) To be fitter and be able to walk up 2 flights of stairs without having to stop

Think that might do it for now :sigh:

Being photographed without feeling self conscious, or shouting NO at the person with the camera is defo one for me! I have LOADS of photos of my kids, LOADS of hubby with the kids, but i kind of feel like an outsider when it comes to looking at the photo albums, because there are very few of me, with or without the children.

Being photographed without feeling self conscious, or shouting NO at the person with the camera is defo one for me! I have LOADS of photos of my kids, LOADS of hubby with the kids, but i kind of feel like an outsider when it comes to looking at the photo albums, because there are very few of me, with or without the children.

I know what you mean, whenever we go out for the day I make sure I am the person holding the camera and taking the pics which is an excellent excuse to not be in the pictures.
But when we get home and I have a look at them it makes me feel a bit sad because its almost like I was never there enjoying the fun times with them and to some extent that is the truth :(

Im looking forward to:

getting to my target, then falling for the man of my dreams having a great life with my new man and girls then to see the look on my ex husbands face when he see's how good i look and happy my life is without him lol!!!!!

Hope he's happy with that woman he left me for while i was pregnant with my youngest, and there bubble has burst out of there relationship he he he!!!!

Right there with you, hun, although mine waited until the youngest was nearly one before jumping ship...

But I want to be slim, feel sexy and pull a hunk! (and if it wasn't so unfair on the kids, for his new bit to get pregnant with quadruplets, lets see how far he'd run then :) )

Well guys, been there, done that - hubby left me for someone else, I lost 3 stone, got a lovely new man and it feels as great as you are both hoping. Last time I saw him he looked awful and much older - don't know what she's feeding him lol - whereas I am a slim sex kitten and my man constantly tells me so :D

Good luck to both of you. Nothing tastes as good as getting revenge feels :D :D :D

Almost all of the reasons above. I have noticed since I am overweight it is almost like I am invisible, people don't seem to talk to me or notice me even if you know what I mean. I want to be healthier. I want to feel less sluggish. My son is starting school soon and I don't want to be overweight Mammy waiting at the school gates. I want to shop again instead of completely avoiding it and squashing myself into clothes that don't fit.

I have hundreds of reasons....

Wearing size 10 or 12's for once in my life and feeling comfortable in them!
Wearing a bikini next summer and feeling fabulous!

This website is helping me sooooo much!!!! Thank you to the creators!

Almost all of the reasons above. I have noticed since I am overweight it is almost like I am invisible, people don't seem to talk to me or notice me even if you know what I mean. I want to be healthier. I want to feel less sluggish. My son is starting school soon and I don't want to be overweight Mammy waiting at the school gates.

I know what you mean, I started some work thing today and some 'kids' were talking about fat people and glancing at me and sniggering. Nobody really spoke to me and it was a long and lonely day and I still have 13 weeks left! Some people are so shallow to only judge a person by there size :mad:

Still in a way I thank them for giving me an incentive to carry on when all I want is to eat that chocolate bar I have been craving!

We will get there girls/guys. Keep going and one day all our wishes and dreams will come true. I can't wait! :)

I went shopping today - mainly a browsing session - and I certainly went no where near clothes! I picked up a saucepan and thought oh that's a good size. I put it back though as I thought - nah I don't really like it. Then I thought Wow! sometime in the future I'll be able to look at clothes in that way....selecting them because I like them and not because the size is right. :)

Ooh, I have lots of things. Here are a few!

• To be able to buy clothes because I want them, not just because they fit
  • I want smaller boobs! I'm a 38K now and I'm sick of paying a fortune for big ugly bras. I want to buy underwear that makes me feel sexy
  • To not turn into a super b*tch when I go shopping with people because I'm so embarrassed by how I look. I can't remember a shopping trip where I haven't been on the verge of tears by the end of it.
  • To be more comfortable in the bedroom
  • Looking forward to seeing some of mum's fiance's relatives, who made awful comments about my weight at Christmas :D ha!

Back