What are you most looking forward to?

i'm looking forward to getting back into those clothes i've kept just incase i get back down to that size.
To not be embarrassed when i'm out and about.
To be able to keep up with my son without being selfconcious about how much i'm bouncing.
To be able to buy clothes without the added 1-2 pounds added cause of extra material.

just to mention a few.

hi, yes iv clothes that iv kept just in case for, would love to fit into them again, when iv got to my target im going to give the lot to charity & buy a whole new wardrobe! BUT i have to loose the lbs first x

The things I'm looking forward to most after losing my excess is:

1. No longer having to worrying about how all this weight is affecting my health!
  2. Walking in to ANY dress shop and not having to search in vain for something to fit and then reverting to online shopping for "outsize" ladies.
  3. Actually liking what I see in the mirror - at present HATE mirrors.
  4. Being in front of the camera instead of the person behind it - desperately want picture of me, daughters and grandchildren together.
  5. Finally, being able to like myself and feel comfortable in my own skin!

I want just the same as you, but just wanted to thank you for posting as it's one of the threads I'll definately come back to when my mojo is down and I need to remember why I need to do this!

I really want to fit into all my lovely old clothes
I want to tie my laces without my boobs stopping me getting my knee high enough
bras with thinner straps

being happier with my shape all round (but not quite so round!)

Just wanted to come and tell you all that yesterday I bought some sexy shoes! (It was one of the things I was looking forward too)
I'm nowhere near my target weight but my boyfriend bought then for me and I LOVE them! Better still he loves me in them if ya know what I mean lol.

It has given me a huge confidence boost and the determination to carry on!!

The things I am most looking forward to are much the same as yours, being able to walk into any shop to buy clothes, shoes, lingerie... feeling healthier and moving around more easily, but I think for me the biggest one is being able to go to a meeting / party / cafe / restaurant and not spend the whole journey there worrying if the chairs have arms and if I'll be able to fit into them (I carry a LOT of my weight in my bottom half :p)

Great thread :)

I am finding it so hard to find before photos as never wanted photo taken - now looking forward to actually enjoying getting photos taken again

I can't wait to go clothes shopping at target weight! Looking forward to photos with my two girls too, and not cringing every time I pass a window/mirror/anything reflective! And what a lovely, motivational thread, thanks all x

I'm looking forward to not being the fattest person in every single place I go! And to not getting 'the look' when somebody hass just made a fat joke!!

Just remembered this thread. Im now looking forward to buying a gorgeous dress to get married in, instead of the tent I was looking at in Go Outdoors :-D

I'm looking forward to not having to pick tops that are looser around the midriff area, it's getting there but not quite. :)

This is a great thread!

Im probably looking forward to pretty much the same as everyone else.

Main things are:
To go into newlook and not have to go straight upstairs to the plus size.(love that shop)
Not to be the fat friend anymore.
Not have to pre approve photos before people show them off.
To wear heels and not be in pain cos of my weight but because they are so damn high lol.

And to get to target and have everyone say 'YOU LOOK AMAZING' hehe xx

I cant wait for the day I throw out all my clothes ( size 16 ) and buy in size 8's !! I want to have a beautiful figure one day ... Hopefully!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Back