What are you snacking on today?? Syns or otherwise??

Miss*Kellyxoxo

Gold Member
Just curious as to what you all snack on between meals?? Do you use syns?? Healthy extras?? Superfree?? Free??

Today i had a hex-b special chewy cereal bar and a mug of superfree cauliflower soup and a large cheese snack a jack(2 syns) between my breafast and lunch, will probably be having some fruit and/or a weight watchers yoghurt between my lunch and dinner an if im still hungry after dinner, later on tonight i will probably syn a calorie friendy bag of crisps(5-6 syns) and/or a couple of boiled eggs!! Actually sounds like loads!!!

I tend to snack on superfree food between breakfast and lunch and lunch and dinner and then use my syns for a treat at night.

I like to snack on mug shots (sweet and sour is yummy having one as we speak), muller light yoghurts, fruit, options hot chocolate, chocolate jumbo snack a jack (3 syns), lots of yummyness to choose from :D

I tend to snack on superfree food between breakfast and lunch and lunch and dinner and then use my syns for a treat at night.

I'm the same. Extra easy does say to choose superfree as your 1st choice for snacks, so I do try & follow this. If I am really really hungry I'll have a mugshot but that's pretty rare. I try to save my syns for after dinner.

I tend to just snack on my healthy extras -- 2x Alpen Lights & 3x Babybel Lights :). That normally more than fills me up but if I want something else to nibble on I'll grab a Muller Light!

I went to market today on my lunch break and this stall had 3 mangos for £1
Mmmm one of my fave fruits and so cheap!
I also got 8 Clementines for £1
And some avocado. That's my snacking sorted :)

Banana and soya yoghurt for my break between breakfast and lunch. Then saltine crackers between lunch and dinner (only 7syns! And don't finish work till 6 so will keep me going!)

Raw carrot sticks with BGTY houmous (individual pot 2 syns), Options Turkish delight hot choc (2 syns) and I also snack on the Lasagna crisps.... they are lovely and are FREE!!!

today my plans for snacks are

pear (already had this)
orange
ryvita fruit crunch with banana and choc philli (HEB and 6 syns)
chocolate tiffin (7.5 syns)
crabsticks if needed
rice pudding with mixed berries (again only if needed)

would eat more fruit but we desperately need to do a shop (hoping to get to aldi tomorrow but it depends what time boyfriend gets back from work.)

I'm not really a snacker if I'm honest, I tend to stick to 3 meals a day. The only time really you could say I "snack" is on an evening. I like to use my second HEx's for a milky hot chocolate and a HiFi whilst watching the soaps :)

Yeah I don't snack either - for me I actually feel A little guilty thinking I'm eating when I shouldn't :0/

If I was to snack, I would have a piece of fruit or something :)

I had a packet of sweet chilli snack-a-jacks with my lunch, does that class as a snack do you think or not as i had it as part of a meal(kind of) and i just had a pear, hoping that will tide me over till dinner xx

Satsumas, apples, strawberrys in the day & save my syns for an evening, I usually have a 2 pack of special k strawberry biscuit moments while I'm watching tv - yummy! X

Fruit (not sure what yet as I'm going shopping in a bit)
cupcake at school (little one is getting an award)
pancakes and berries (if needed)
cheese on toast (after my run)
hifi bar

Back