What are you wearing today 'game'

My fiancé's blue Huddersfield Town "believe" t-shirt and grey bottoms!

Jeans and jumper and after little one bathed and bed I'm showering then comfy pj time ;)

Ok from feet up.....

A black sock on my left foot and a blue/purple striped sock on my right foot (I'm sure I have another pair like these somewhere)

Black Jeans

Cookie monster tee shirt

Black cap

Grey jumper, black leggings and a grey beanie

First proper day of the holidays, so my dressing gown and a pair of pants and that's it. Rah!

Blue trackies, white Adidas jumper and white beanie.

A skirt I haven't worn since I was 15.........

Today I went out for drinks with the girls. I wore a black and white polkadot dress (not the one in my avatar - I have several... oops), plus a hot pink and black leopardprint cardie. It looked totally awesome. I'm really going to miss all my big clothes when they no longer fit... :(

spangles said:
Today I went out for drinks with the girls. I wore a black and white polkadot dress (not the one in my avatar - I have several... oops), plus a hot pink and black leopardprint cardie. It looked totally awesome. I'm really going to miss all my big clothes when they no longer fit... :(

But think of all the hot teeny tiny things you can buy!

I'm wearing same skirt and peachy coloured top

Oh I love this thread, hope you don't mind me joining! I'm wearing navy leggings, a baby pink dress, a navy short cardie and baby pink studded shoes.

Think all are welcome!

wearing grey stripey long top and my black n white leapard print jammy bottoms!

my trainers, gym pants, sports bra top, spotty hoodie

Ooh this is a brilliant thread! I have on a floaty black tunic thing which has colourful print on it, and boring old jeans!

Back