What are you wearing today 'game'

I'm now in bed in my pyjamas, but today I wore black leggings with a cream lace long top (covering the camel toe ;)), brown cardigan and brown patent pumps.
I really need new clothes but I keep telling myself to wait until I've lost a bit of weight!

Today I wore skinny jeans with a bottle green tank top, white cardigan and white pumps. My clothes are so boring.

PJs and uggs :D

After months of wearing leggings none stop i have decided to wear my river island combat jeans (size 14) and a crash and burn (tattoo style clothing) hoodie. Ive had my hoodie years and it used to fit baggy, now its tight so thats why im on here today.

Oh and great thread by the way :)

I'm wearing my animal jumper dress which used to be skin tight and is now really baggy! I never feel much slimmer until I try something from the back of my wardrobe on :) x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Im in grey tracksuit bottoms and a blue jumper - not feeling well and they are comfy!

Navy velvour tracksuit .... Lazy day

Navy 3/4 length trousers and a t-shirt

Pjs pink dressing gown

green cord skirt, black leggings, black top, brown boots - which I am throwing away today:cry: I've worn them out, but they are soooooo comfy..........

Back