What are your 3 favourite films?

Gladiator

Kingdom of Heaven

Da Vinci Code

I choose them because I love the actors who starred in these films and also I just adore the music - a good music score really makes a film for me.

At the end of the Da Vinci Code for example when Tom Hanks is following the trail to where he finally finds Mary Magdalene's resting place, the music is brilliant, building up the closer he gets to her - and my goose pimples get bigger too - love it!!!

The Wizard of Oz

Beauty and the Beast

Bridges of Madison County

I'm a hopeless ol' romantic!

xx :)

Monsoon Weddings, Clueless and Home Alone

It's A Wonderful Life - my favourite Jimmy Stewart film, I love him so much, and a really uplifting, thought-provoking film to watch when you're feeling that life is a bit pointless. Reminds you of something very important, that we all touch other people no matter how insignificant we think we are.

Mulholland Drive - absolute genius from David Lynch, one of the most interesting directors out there. Baffling, frustrating, then a revelation when you finally 'get it'!

The Portrait of a Lady - I'm a sucker for really well-made period films, and they don't come much better than this. Sombre, beautifully filmed, strikingly imaginative, again the director Jane Campion is a genius.

Dirty Dancing - who doesn't want to be 'Baby'
Vampires Los Muertos - tbh plot isn't much but it's an hour and a half of watching Jon Bon Jovi...some of the time with his top off
Fast and the Furious - Vin Diesel. Yum.

Raining Stones
I am Sam
12 Angry Men (the original)

In no particular order....!
The Italian Job
Butch Cassidy & the Sundance Kid
& Steel Magnolias

Back