What are your plans after LT?

some say yes some say no pesonally i like them cause they are low fat but then ppl argue of the salt content so you cant win all the while lol best cook ya own and freeze them lol

I personally prefer my own too, as you know exactly whats in them. The taste is so much nicer and you can cook in batch and freeze them for other nights in the week. I have been doing that with chicken broth, full of fresh ingredients and no need to watch the salt and fat intake.

Look on the schwartz spices website there are some great healthy recipes just using flavouring from your herb and spice rack. I have also just read Slim 4 Life by Jason Vale (the Juice Master) it is an amazing book got it really cheap on Amazon (JanD told me about it) so i plan to have a smoothie/juice every morning once I have refed. Slimming World books/magazines have some fab recipes too. plan to use my 'George', blender and local butcher/fruit and veg place loads. I'm also gonna invest in a steamer! x

Kered would you mind sending it to me also please? x

I am planning to either follow a low GI diet or re join slimming world, or at least follow it as still ahve all the books may not go to classes.

Hmmm i think thats what i will do then - healthy food and make in batch - i like cooking so can handle that ;) Just have to remember to defrost it hahahaa

But still 8 weeks to go atleast so hey ho ...!!

Back