What are your rewards??

I treated myself back in july on a gorgeous pair of Faith shoes which I wore on Saturday, they are so yummy! Over the last 5 months I have treated myself to lots of little things like Bio-oil, eBay buys, a new dress for Saturday, using money I used to spend on chocolate and diet coke!!!! There is nothing more rewarding than fitting into clothes in smaller sizes!

x

I've kind of cheated and bought myself my long term pressie, even though I have only started back on the LT this morning...
At the start of September, I bought myself a new car - Mazda RX-8 - which doesn't look too good with a fat blob behind the wheel so this is one of my major motivational purchases - don't think I will be buying anything else for a Looooonnnnggg time !!

OH and I are allocating ourselves £12.50 for each week we stay on LT (= £50 per month) but we don't get our hands on the cash until we're at target to buy ourselves treaty things.

We went with time rather than weight for two reasons: 1)he's losing much faster than me for the same amount of effort and 2) we feel really pleased with ourselves when we've achieved another full week on LT.

Am so glad others are rewarding themselves too...they say spending beats a recession looks like us lot could do that :) especially you ferret lol love them cars drove one round a track last year.

Back