What are your staple syns?

Boyfriend can have his own full-fat icecream and better not touch mine, or risk being stabbed with my teaspoon!
I actually end up acting like a dog with my paw around the bowl and giving a low growl if he even comes near me!

After long periods on a diet you learn to protect every bit of treat food you have, don't you?:D

good post its interesting to see what others use their syns on and hate using them on!

i think most of my syns go on eating out - i love a nice takeaway or meal out at pub/resteraunt the social aspect of it is something i would miss far too much. same goes for booze really. i do drink far less than i used to but am still willing to gain a pound if theres a big catchup night out with my girls or someones birthday or such :) used to go out several times a week and now its a rare treat so its all good!

other than that i am all about the asda cheese curls (3.5 syns), curlywurlys (6syns), kitkats (5.5 syns) and hartleys sugar free jelly! i hate the texture of the ready made jelly i like mine watery and wibbly wobbly! so i take the sachet into work and make it up in disposible cups and its only half a syn each cup yay :)

other than treats i use it on ketchup, flora extra light at home or flora light if i am in work oh and extra alpen light bars if i am peckish as its better than giving into munching half a pack of chocolate biscuits lol

X

Wine
HP sauce
Sweet chilli sauce
Gravy
Wine
Mary Berry Salad Dressing
Tomato puree
Tesco Light choices lemon drizzle slices
Wine
Extra cereal
EL mayo
Hoisin sauce
Did I mention wine?

My usual suspects are...

* Cadbury's Highlights dark chocolate powder in my yogurt (1.5)
* vodka (2.5) on a night out, or 1 or 2 small wines (4.5) on a night in
* An occasional takeaway, Chicken jalfrezi is only 8.5
* A ryvita crackerbread (1) as an evening snack, with an extra light triangle and marmite
* Tesco meringues (2.5) with fruit for a scrummy pud
* Snack-size Time Out (4)- yum!

Back