what are your weekend plans

Sam1309

Silver Member
well everyone what do you intend to do this weekend

i've been told to take the weekend off due to my chest infection, as i do home help and see some very vunerable people.

so i shall be watching DVD's, curled up with a blanket and lots of hot tea in a bid to kick this horrible chest. hoping that it wont affect my weight loss too much as i wont be able to go to the gym, climbing the stairs is hard enough

so sat night we have, so you think you can dance, then casualty (anyone else here notice no chest drain for the past 2 weeks!!!!)

sunday shall be wild at heart, i love that program.

also got the every episode of jonathan creek ever made on dvd so i hope to watch a few of thoses, sad person i am loves JC

Sam, lol! Poor you! You should be out partying! I lover J|C too but have gone off Casualty-I watched it fron the very start- it irritates me now, same storylines. Nurse gets pregnant, dr loves nurse, marries, gets divorced falls for new nurse/dr, lol! Hope ur resting & enjoy your weekend. I shall be shopping (food) cleaning, ironing...horrid...at least on 12th feb I'm off out for my birthday & I will be on voddy & slimline tonics...NO KEBABS, lol!
xxxxxxxsharon

yeah jonny creek is the best way to pass a day. not put it on thou, got pirot on atm, and already watched murder she wrote, frost and diagnosis murder

Back