What are your Xmas plans?

chele80

On a mission
So everyone, what are your Xmas plans?

Are you moving up to 810 for the week?
Just eating on Xmas day?
Going for a full Xmas binge and s*d the consequences?
Continue on CD?

I'm going to eat on Xmas day and go back to SS the day after.

My OH is away working until 29th or 30th December, so I'll SS until he gets home, have up to New Years Day off and then it's back to SS.

Chicken soup isn't the same as the full turkey works, but I'll cope... seeing his face when he realises how much I've lost while he's been away will more than make up for it :)

I'm sticking to SS the whole way through (now is that tempting fate??)

Im going to go to 810 I think, cant imagine xmas day without a bit of food! x

im having two packs and a turkey dinner - just the veg and meat (maybe a glass of fizz) and then back on it the next day

I'll be jopefully fitting into my xmas dress :) which is suppose to be a 20 but its more like a 18 as its 46inches across bust and i am currently 50, so just 4 inches to lose by then, so hopefully will feel great, will be having packs plus a bit of veg and turkey :)

Oooo you're all very good!

Hopefully, I'll be off the diet well before xmas (unless something goes horribly wrong!) so I will be fully enjoying it with family. :D

i'm planning to go off the diet completely over christmas
and new year as i'll be away in my parents but start again
when i get back.

i will be having xmas day and boxing day off then back on it the day after

very undecided...

i am having my propper christmas with Hubby and little onein February.. so will be coming off plan COMPLETLEY for those 2 weeks...

with is being so close to hubby coming home for a fortnight i was to get as much off as poss and feel it will only set me back, lus what if i cant get back on!

on the other hand, we have the whole family round boxing day and i cant be bothered explaining to everyone why im sat there with a cranbury crunch bar as they all load the cranberry sauce on their turkey - and christmas day with peters family and my 6 neices and nephews who will all question me equally as much!

decisions decisions...

to be honest id rather do a runner and hide out in the scottish highlands until January 2nd when the whole christmas/new year saga is over!!

help!! haha

xxxx

You've hit the nail on the head there Lauren. My fear is that I'll come off plan on Christmas Eve, and the whole festive period will become nothing but a huge pig out right into the new year. I'm only planning to come off plan for New Years Eve and New Years Day, and Steve has already been told that he has to nag me to back on plan straight afterwards.

I'm lucky that I don't have to consider anybody but myself on Christmas Day - Steve will be offshore, so it's just me and the dog :sigh: I'm having to tell a few little white lies though as my family and friends would give me no peace if they thought that I was planning to spend the day alone... although it really doesn't bother me. Each now thinks I'm going to the others ;) I'll visit them on Christmas morning, which will mean lots of driving between houses, and is the ideal excuse for not indulging in the bucks fizz etc on offer, but other than that it will be chicken soup and a cranberry crunch bar :)

You've hit the nail on the head there Lauren. My fear is that I'll come off plan on Christmas Eve, and the whole festive period will become nothing but a huge pig out right into the new year. I'm only planning to come off plan for New Years Eve and New Years Day, and Steve has already been told that he has to nag me to back on plan straight afterwards.

I'm lucky that I don't have to consider anybody but myself on Christmas Day - Steve will be offshore, so it's just me and the dog :sigh: I'm having to tell a few little white lies though as my family and friends would give me no peace if they thought that I was planning to spend the day alone... although it really doesn't bother me. Each now thinks I'm going to the others ;) I'll visit them on Christmas morning, which will mean lots of driving between houses, and is the ideal excuse for not indulging in the bucks fizz etc on offer, but other than that it will be chicken soup and a cranberry crunch bar :)

ITs funny isn't it how a day that normally meant fill your face as much as you can and have a right time doing it - has turned into a day of horrors lol

I reallllyy want to just carry on - I'm so so motivated and Havnt flinched on this diet but reading other people struggle constantly to get back on has me scared stiff!!

Oh my days!

My other dilemma is it's lissys first Christmas - and I want her to have a tummy full of Christmas dinner!

I'm thinking if i stick to just dinner I may be ok, if I dare open a choccie tin - it's game over goodnight from me, signing out - the lot!!

You've a good idea driving round eeryone!! Xx

:character00255: I am leaving the country-there is too much family, friends and food-goings-on over the festive period, so I am running away.

I will just be finishing SS so will do 1000 plan for the day :) x

My family are celebrating Christmas at the end of November but I'm staying on SS for the entire weekend which will be horrific as my Stepmother will be trying to tempt me to 'have some thai, have some lasagne, have some Christmas dinner' etc etc.

Over Christmas proper I'll be at home alone so I'll be SS'ing my way through then too in front of the telly and (hopefully) some great movies! xx

I'm going to my sister's in-laws for the day and they spend the whole day around the table! But they know I am doing this plan so I will be doing 810 and just having some veg and meat.

For me the main thing will be not binging on chocolate which I normally do. But I don't actually enjoy it because I have this internal conversation going on the whole time and I want that to be gone this time. It's like I am driven by greed... this feeling that I have to have loads because otherwise I won't have "enough" if that makes sense? As a result I swallow it down so quickly I don't even taste it!

I'll then go back on SS until New Years when I'll be visiting friends in UK and I hope to do SS as much as possible over there.

Back