What boost always works for you?

LisaC

Gold Member
If you get stuck in a rut & your losses slow down I just wondered where people put that bit of extra effort in which helps their losses?

Scan bran everyday, lots of water, only superfree snacks etc...??

Superfree increased. Water increased. Exercise increased.

Not having syns on snacks and having them in the food (such as sauces and synned veggies) instead of wine or chocolate!!!

It takes a lot of planning and I do get bored and a bit hungry but it's worth it.
I'm not really a meat/veg/salad kind of girl - more risotto, pasta etc and these aren't worth having on SE. I tend to live on gammon with squash and salad or chicken with veg and squash for dinner and ham salad or tuna salad for lunch.
I have cereal for breakfast and save the second B choice for supper which I have with some tomato and cucumber.

I find SE harder now than it used to be as there was more superfree in the "olden days" - eg eggs, cottage cheese etc, now it's just fruit and veg!

It takes a lot of planning and I do get bored and a bit hungry but it's worth it.
I'm not really a meat/veg/salad kind of girl - more risotto, pasta etc and these aren't worth having on SE. I tend to live on gammon with squash and salad or chicken with veg and squash for dinner and ham salad or tuna salad for lunch.
I have cereal for breakfast and save the second B choice for supper which I have with some tomato and cucumber.

I find SE harder now than it used to be as there was more superfree in the "olden days" - eg eggs, cottage cheese etc, now it's just fruit and veg!

I'll maybe give it another look and see if I could do it, could do with a wee weight loss boost!

For me, a week on Success Express does the trick!

Does it boost your losses Jaylou?

I attempted a day on SE last week but didn't realise I needed to count syns as the higher amount & had a mugshot as well as other syns so I did it wrong :(

Yep, I can lose up to 4lb on SE.
All snacks have to be superfree so you couldn't have a mugshot as a snack. If it was part of a meal then it would be okay as the low fat ones are free on green, but the mugshot would have to be one third of your meal, with two thirds superfree.

Yep, I can lose up to 4lb on SE.
All snacks have to be superfree so you couldn't have a mugshot as a snack. If it was part of a meal then it would be okay as the low fat ones are free on green, but the mugshot would have to be one third of your meal, with two thirds superfree.

Wow thats really good. I had planned my entire day & it was going well until I reaslised I'd over synned having that mugshot. I might try it this week, I do find I'm hungry not long after a meal when I have 2/3 veg but I'll have to fill up later on extra superfree.

Nothing works for me - if I'm not losing - I'm not losing full stop - no matter what I try. I tried a couple of weeks of everything - Success Express, lots of water, 2/3rds superfree, superspeed soup, scan bran - lost 1/2 a frigging pound!

If I could turn my body on and off like that it would be great, but it just doesnt work like that.

Back