What boosts your weight losses????

Hi butterfly

Superfree soup! quite alot of ingredients but you could half recipe as it makes about 2 litres!! or you could freeze some.

if you put it on the search at the top in minimins you see recipe.

carla
xxxx

Last edited:
Fish!! I had a massive weight loss last week for me, and I couldnt work out why my C asked what I had eaten, when I told her that I had fish 4 times at night and a couple of lunches she said that explained the big loss as it is common to have a good loss when eating a lot of fish!

Thanks, have done the soup yesterday and today, will give the fish a go this week too then!! Well done on your weight loss!

Thanks ladies xx

Not eating Snickers bars from the vending machine at work :-(

Sometimes I can get a bit lazy and not eat as much fresh food as I could. Obviously we have choices available to us that are processed and so convenient sometimes, but I find eating nto enough fresh significantly affects my loss x

drinking plenty water !indieflower im new to this forum and not really sure how all the threads etc work but to answer your question i didnt really have any bad side effects with champix and it was so worth it 2 stop smoking

Stopping when you have eaten enough and make sure your portions are the right size for you and not a big big man lol

drinking plenty water !indieflower im new to this forum and not really sure how all the threads etc work but to answer your question i didnt really have any bad side effects with champix and it was so worth it 2 stop smoking

Thanks Mary, I may speak to my doctor about them then. My main worry is ballooning if I quit, but I suppose I just have to control it. :D

Nothing for me unfortunately - I am the proverbial tortise, a very slow loser, but I shall get there in the end.....

Staying away from the Green and EE plans! I have limited them to just 2 a week, otherwise I dont loose a thing!
However, Im like Donnie, I loose an average of 1lb a week and Im happy with that, at least I know its coming off and will stay off!

Another vote to drinking plenty of cold water.

Also, it helps me to stop eating early evening - if I eat later on it seems to bloat me a little.

The biggest losses I've had were down to drinking plenty of water, having a mug of green tea every day and "shaking it up" a bit.. I changed my breakfast from nothing to something which did boost my losses a bit!

pinapple after lunch and dinner, every day xx

I would say exercise. I go to the gym about 2 or 3 times a week (motivation depending.....!) and even if it doesnt boost my weight loss I find it boosts my diet motivation :) And that's just as important, right?? Other than that I'd say just drinking lots of sugar free squash - makes me think whether i'm really hungry or not. xx

Back