What brand of jeans should you wear?!

Thats really cool...Can do it for bras too!

Only problem is all the jeans recommended sold in U.S. They redirected me to Walmart where they got jeans for 16$!! Do you think they can
still be ordered from here?

Mandy x

Gap and Next are great fits for me...

LOL, Tesco, £4 a pair, you can't beat that can you. Or am I just cheap. :)

LOL, Tesco, £4 a pair, you can't beat that can you. Or am I just cheap. :)

Nah, but for ladies, with hips and bums and things, we need a particaular shape and store's own cheap range just won't fit properly (straight up and down innit?!)

Point taken nex, I know *SHE* is very particular about her Jeans. I'm just easy to please and thrilled I can buy stuff off the peg. :)

Did you all pay for it then? :(

I've literally only started wearing jeans since April and I must admit I love them! My slight annoyance is the fact my thighs aren't small (I'm on Lipotrim and working on that) and the size 18's I need are so lose around my waist! I've found belts have become my friend! :)

My goal is to get a slightly expensive pair of jeans when I've finished my diet does anyone have any suggestions of good pairs?

X

Adored my Levi jeans when I was 16 (which was the last time I could fit into a pair:sigh:) so one of my first treats when I reach my target weight is to get myself another pair! If anyone was really thinking of splashing out, I've heard that "Not Your Daughter's Jeans" are really good and very flattering, but well over £100.:eek:

Recently, I bought a couple of pairs of jeans from Planet in their sale - £79 reduced to £19 (Item - BOOTCUT JEAN 84CM & Item - JEAN - they come in shorter leg versions too) they are both slightly tight right now, but the quality's brilliant and they are good for a pear shape (and not low slung, so no muffin top :D) and I WILL be fitting them properly in 2 or 3 weeks!
:innocent0001:

Adored my Levi jeans when I was 16 (which was the last time I could fit into a pair:sigh:) so one of my first treats when I reach my target weight is to get myself another pair! If anyone was really thinking of splashing out, I've heard that "Not Your Daughter's Jeans" are really good, but well over £100.:eek:

Recently, I bought a couple of pairs of jeans from Planet in their sale - £79 reduced to £19 (Item - BOOTCUT JEAN 84CM & Item - JEAN - they come in shorter leg versions too) they are both slightly tight, but the quality's brilliant and they are good for a pear shape and I WILL be fitting them properly in 2 or 3 weeks!
:innocent0001:

Back