1. You can now easily put an SW award in your signature/posts like a smilie. Just look for the SW award tab after you tap on the smilie face.
    Dismiss Notice

What brands except Quark?

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by pinkxwish, 29 August 2008 Social URL.

1. pinkxwish

pinkxwish Full Member

Hey all,

Just having a bit of trouble getting quark at tescos n asda is there anything else that can be used freely instead.

Thanks x
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. stacey

stacey i love minimins me :)

it took me ages to find Quark in asda but i found it next to the cheese deli counter in the end, i dont no if u can use anything else sorry

4. rainbow

rainbow Gold Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    It took me ages to find it too and I was just looking in the wrong place, my Tesco have it....... once Id found it I didnt like it anyway! Sorry, not much help am I! x
  5. LinsPatton

LinsPatton New Member

Slimming World
    depends what you are using the quark for, but low fat fromage frais could be used freely instead? i use it when i can't get quark for dip for free tattie wedges, bit of garlic salt in it is yummy!
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.