What can I do?

perfectorchid

Below 190lbs... wohooo
Re-started today after being on/off/on/off etc etc I don't get paid till Monday and have yet to find a new CDC. I have enough shakes for 2 a day.. what can I do for the third? Would it be ok to supplement with a slim fast? I really want to start already rather than waiting till monday. Any ideas? :flirt2: Thanks

I would have a SS+ or 810 meal. No carbs. That will still have quite an effect

I would say that Friday is the best day to start you know. I find I am REALLY grumpy on days two and three, and it's better for me to be grumpy at home and stomp around the house than go to work and inflict it on my colleagues!

I would say that Friday is the best day to start you know. I find I am REALLY grumpy on days two and three, and it's better for me to be grumpy at home and stomp around the house than go to work and inflict it on my colleagues!

Ahh now that's where the joy of being a stay at home mummy comes in. Every day is the same!:eek: My husband is away for 3 weeks so desperate to lose a stone in that time.

Ah righto! You will easily lose a stone in three weeks :)

Slim fast has a high carb count so using this as your 3rd will never get you in ketosis but you should still lose weight. Good luck with the stone, im sure you can do it with your motivation:D

I love your avatar miss jelly tot - LMAO - Could do with one of those for my facebook pic!!! ha ha ha!!! Not sure they do moving ones though - would be hilarious!

Thanks Emma, it's me on a saturday night out, hair legs and all! lol. Pinch it if you want and give it a go, im sure we are friends on FB so I'll look out x

Slim fast has a high carb count so using this as your 3rd will never get you in ketosis but you should still lose weight. Good luck with the stone, im sure you can do it with your motivation:D
Thanks for that I didn't realise:eek:. Want to get into ketosis asap. Think I shall just have a protien light meal each night for my 3rd. Lady is hopefully coming to me on monday

Good idea, stick with the foods listed in the CD booklet for them first few days. Good luck for monday

Back