What can I drink?????????? ARGHHH!

MrsDanielCraig

Hi peeps!!!
I am so sick of my 3 cups of decaf coffee and water water water, I need to know what else I can drink without effecting things! Is there any fizzy drinks, diet/normal, and most importantly, any low carb lagers? I would KILL for a nice cold Fosters right now!!!

Adele x

Hi hows it going. I think we both started on Monday lol . Im drinking normal coffee with cream once a day. They say in the new book that u can drink coffee in moderation. I also drink coke zero. From past experience with ketosit i have never had a problems with coke zero but maybe u will need to test yourself with it just in case. Hows your menus looking im starting to be very creative in the kitchen lol x best of luck x

Hi Jane!
Not as easy as I thought it was gonna be, been a right grumpy cow, lol! Was close to jacking it in, then weighed myself and lost half a stone, so gonna give it another 2 weeks to see how I feel! Are you ok?
Coke Zero???? Really??? U are a life saver!
Off to the shop in the morning. Water can just get sooooooo boring after a while!
Hope its going well for you,
Adele x

Well Coors Light is low carb but that still means 5g carbs per (smallish) bottle. There is another called Michelob Ultra which is 2.9g carbs per bottle but it is harder to find.

Neither is suitable for Induction! But once in a while...?

Well and truly fell off the atkins wagon last night, and only on day 6!!!! Work very stressful at the mo! Ate half a king prawn chow mein with curry sauce and then consumed a LOT of fosters, lol! Needless to say, very bad head today :break_diet:

Ah well, feel better for it, so time to get get back on!!!!
Adele x

So just get straight back on that wagon! Don't beat yourself up, we've all done it.

That was then and this is now. Just start over as if nothing had happened.

Good luck!

Back