What can i expect to achieve??

Hey every1!

Day two on CD! Not going too bad.....not hungary at all, just wish i could stop thinkin about Pizza!

Was just wonderin what i could expect to achieve on this diet? I was hoping to lose about 3- 3 1/2 stone before July.

Is this achieveable or am i being too optimistic??

What lenght of time have you all been doing this and how much have you lost?

Whos reached goal and how long did it take to reach?

Thanks, jo x

Well Done You for getting started!!

Everyone loses at different rates and I think it also depends how much you have to lose. I've lost 2 stone in 5 weeks but I have a lot more to lose so it's all relative!!

Good Luck - and it does get better after the first few days - honest!!

CD say the average is a stone a month, you tend to lose more in the 1st week then gradually settles to at least 3lbish, some are lucky they lose more.

im in my 7th week now, at 6 weeks my loss was 17lb, still have a way to go, another 70odd lbs but its going in the right direction.

If you stay motivated and on track you should have no problem.:D:D

Hey hun the average loss is a stone a month so i reckon as long as you stick to the plan you can achieve your goal no problem! xx

I do think that the more you have to lose the quicker you lose it to begin with I have loads to lose and I have lost 21lb in two weeks but as soon as I start getting in to my teens it will become 3-4 lbs a week you should look at losing about that so in 12 weeks you should lose about 42 pounds and that is losing 3.5lbs a week so if you stick to it and drink loads of water (i drink 6ltrs) you should easily make it! good luck keep thinking about how good you will look in July it will be so worth it !

Well done for getting to day 2. If you stick with it you should have no problem in getting the 3 to 3 1/2 st off.

Thanks everyone!

Its unbelieveable how your posts have motivated me!

Gonna stick to it, so hopefully in a few month i can tell ya all how much i have lost!!

Jo x:D

Hi Ya

I had 51lbs to lose, so about the same as you. I just had my 8th weigh in, and have now lost a total 35lbs. Not bad for only 2 months!!!!!:D I've stuck completely to the plan, not even 1 cheesy dorito has passed my lips!!!

If I can do it, so can you.

Good luck, can't wait to see how you get on.

Tracey
x

Back