what can i expect to lose in week one?

I know everyone is different but just wondering ballpark figures.

Im doing the online version so havent any group to ask as such. I need to lose 2 stone minimum to be the top end of my healthy BMI and I am sticking religiously to my points this week. Only on day 3, but I can honestly say I havent tried to con myself by not counting EVERYTHING I have ate on my plan manager (lifesaver!!!).

Im hoping for a 4lb loss if I am honest for week one, am I being unrealistic or is that perfectly reasonable to expect?

My allowance is only 18 points at day and I have mainly been on 16 - 17 a day and racking up a few extra from exercising.

because you dont have alot to lose maybe you will lose 3 or something but any loss is a good loss xxxx

You can never tell it depends on lots of things,totm,what foods you eat,how do you lose usually? Some people on here lose 1lbs in their first week others 10lbs all different weights,I thought Id lose 3lbs my first week I had 7 stone to lose and I lost 6lbs so you never know best is dont expect then alls a nice surprise ;)
Good luck and well done xx

I lost 3lbs my first week. When I did WW last year, I lost 5.5lb my first week but I was a lot heavier. I think the heavier you are, the more you'll lose.

best of luck !

I lost 4lb in my first week, but like everyones said - everyone is different! good luck though :) x

Back