What can I have from the chinese

Hiya if your on a green day you could have a chicken chow mein and use the chicken as a healthy extra b choice

Ive just had a chinese - very early I know but we were passing the takeaway and I havent eaten all day, not good I know! Anyways Ive had lemon chicken and special fried rice........... yummy, but naughty xxx

Me too.. I had boiled rice and shared a chicken chow mein with my son.. also has some veg but wasnt very nice. Was very odd not ordering prawn crackers and spare ribs!!

well done Emski - thats great will power for ya xxx

Yeh well done emski, however I've opted for Taz's advice and just ordered, it will be here in 20 mins and I'm not telling you what I'm having but lets just say I will definately have to hit the gym tomorrow and the next day and the next day and the next day...........you get the picture, but hey, its Friday and I've had a crapola week!

:D

when i eat chinese i fill up on boiled rice, have a few noodles, veg and meat tat hasnt been fried. just watch out for what sauces you pick and how much oil is in. i went to an all you can eat buffet the other week and still lost 2lbs so dont worry too much lol

thanks louise xx, the good thing is i dont like the sauces too much love rice ..so i will try fill up on that then have a few little treats

Back