What can i say

Discussion in 'Strugglers and Restarters' started by MsJMC, 10 September 2007 Social URL.

1. MsJMC

MsJMC Strong women stay slim

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Well been on a VLCD , but friday came i was bad , back to being good saturday and sunday i went to see Elvis show and i was bad again , but i'm finding its the evenings that it happens , but really i feel so ill after i do it... so why do i do it , my tummy feels like its very upset after say 30 mins of eating crap... and it last a good day , i'm also feeling tired too . I wanted to change to CD as in 10 days i've not lost and i think it was day 11 that i eat crap and day 13 i eat more crap . Got to stay in control now . Been good today but its only still morning will post tonight and say if i was good . I have not put on , just stayed the same
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. paula 36

paula 36 Gold Member

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.