• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

What can I take with me to an exhibition

Do you not have a cool bag? If you did then cheese, quiche, boiled eggs, cooked meat/quorn ham etc would be great.

If not a food flask with soup/mug shots etc/

I'm struggling to think of things that don't need to be made up to be honest. Ryvita minis are good & a HEXB.

I make a wrap/sandwich stuffed with lettuce, carrot, cheese, pickles etc and also take a load of mixed veg (baby corn, tomatoes, snap peas) and LOADS of fruit, also stuff like Quorn slices, Quorn/veggie sausages (or the meat alternative).

Sometimes I just heat up something and take it in a flask, it can be anything, from frozen stuff Ive already cooked to just a tin of beans.

I always take loads of fruit & veg anyway, plus a Hifi bar or two in case disaster strikes. Sometimes I even take a tin of something that's free as an emergency measure :)

Thank you

I will be taking a few cooked potatoes as on a green day and fruit, it's a food exhibition which will be interesting but apparently there isn't as much food as you would think! We all also get a packed lunch for free which I have been reliably informed in a sandwich... Not very sw friendly

Oh well I'm sure it will be fine and fun

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Moderators 6