What can I wear? Advice please

big bear

A bear on a mission!
Hi guys

I'm going out next Sat night to here: Bedroom Bar

It's like a pub/club, I've not been here before. I've no idea what to wear. I'm going with a couple of my mates & they're like size 10/12. They'll probably wear little dresses or playsuits I'd guess.

I'm a size 16 sometimes 18 depending on from where. I normally just go to dinner or a pub if I go out so I really have no idea! I don't want to look stupid or stand out as they'll probably be young ones out...not be to a club in years!

I'm 35 but don't want to dress old iykwim & want to be trendy & up to date.

I was thinking of leggings, a tunic/longish top (to cover my hips/bum) & those military style boots...but not sure if I should wear shoes/sandals. Will that be dressy enough?

Help you hip/trendy young ones that go to clubs!!!

A pair if leggings or skinny jeans is a good idea if you don't want to get your pins out. longline tunic top, but sleeveless & not the type with a dip hem as they make your hips look big goes well with those types of trousers. A pair of heels not military boots i'm afraid. Might not get in otherwise.

Plenty if spangly jewellry!

Wish you'd said earlier, you could have borrowed something off me as i'm about your size & age! Remember next time x

Back