what celeb body would u most like to have?

LISACDVIRGIN

Silver Member
what celeb body would u most like to have?

i have to say mine is Jennifer Lopez. Hate her singing and acting but love her curves! :D

Have to agree with you Linda, Angelina's bod is superb....one day 10 million shakes later!!

Shakira, Beyonce, J Lo ... all got those curves!

J-LO As shes so natural . :)

Catherine Zeta Jones...they say I have her face, all I need is her bod!!

Vin Diesel ;)

.... Speaking as a guy, I like Martine McCutcheon :)

Lol about some of the comments, I'd love Ms Jolie's 'old' figure, she's WAY too thin at the mo, & yes Shakira, JLo et al. Catherine Zeta Jones too, she's very slim but still not a 'waif'. Am I alone in thinking Kate Moss is overrated, looks & body-wise? Though to be as slim as her would be fab, I'd be able to GAIN 2 stone to get to a 'healthy range', all that FOOD!!!!lol (sorry if you're a fan, I'm not being bitchy just think she's too thin to be healthy) Sorry I'm on day TWO of ss & feeling a bit weird & food obsessed!
xxxxsharon

Am thinkin really hard on this one and you know I can't think of anybody - how mad is that!!!!
I always fancied being petite like kylie and SJP but being 5foot 7 that is never going to happen is it?
I think maybe someone "normal" you know not been "hollywooded" so like kate winslet or something
i will need to have a long think about this one
peachy
x

Ok, brace yourselves for a mad one - Lulu!

I think she still looks really great, she is a fab role model and as she and I are the same height, I suppose technically it's possible. Unlikely, but possible!

def Gwen Stefani, think she is so cool and would love to have a body like her's not stick thin, just right.

My own - 2 stone lighter!

Back