What changes?

Nenya

What changes to yourself since losing weight can't you get used to? I am surprised every morning when I wash my face at the contours of it. Also I keep looking at my btm in the mirror as it feels so different, (not mentioning the boobs, had to get re-measured yesterday:eek:)

seeing myself in the mirror or in a window while im walking by sometimes i have to look again which is so silly. haha!

I pick up clothes in my size, look at the waist width and think...'NEVER in a million years!!' Off I go to the changing room and it fits. I think I'm still getting my head round the fact I've lost weight!! lol!!

Oh and the collar bones....I thought I'd been forgotten when they were handed out but they're there now!
x

Like you, to see the features in my face reappearing is so weird. Cheekbones,jawline and a defined neck are all being re-aquainted with me in the mirror. Tummy is starting to shrink so my profile is starting to look a little less like a barrel. Keep it coming, I say!!

Do you know what's weird? My hands & wrists have got skinny! I didn't even realise they were fat & now they creep me out a bit because I can see the bones/muscles moving in them & I'm funny about stuff like that...

& I agree about the collarbone! & just, clothes that fit me look so little that I can't imagine them getting on me.

Hannah

Do you know what's weird? My hands & wrists have got skinny! I didn't even realise they were fat & now they creep me out a bit because I can see the bones/muscles moving in them & I'm funny about stuff like that...

& I agree about the collarbone! & just, clothes that fit me look so little that I can't imagine them getting on me.

Hannah

LOL I know what you mean about the boney hands and wrists! damn!! mine are really skinny! but thin hands are natural in my genes so even when I was fat they were a little slender.

It's weird seeing things like bones on us isn't it?

For me, my face is a lot more defined, my mum doesn't like it though :rolleyes:. I love my neck and shoulders though, having a collar bone looks lovely! lol.

I can fit in the bath properly, well, my sides don't touch anymore and I keep floating lol! I can actually go into a shop and clothes that I know will fit. But most importantly, since losing weight, I actually began to love myself :eek:

Great Thread :D

For me its mainly the discovery of new Bones!
I had to find a new way to sleep at night because i always used to lye on my side, but its not as comfortable now because i have hip bones that dig into me!!!! :)

I still cant beleive i can walk into any shop, ANY shop pick up a size twelve and it will nearly always fit me. I found myself the perfect dress in french connection on Friday. Size 12. I look tiny in it. Started crying in dressing room when i tried it on. It was one of those moments of realisation where i couldnt beleive how good it felt. I said to myself a hundred times, I will never be fat again, ever! No food will ever taste as good as this feels...
Now all i can do is wait for a good enough excuse to buy this fab dress for, Maybe by then, i might even need a size 10! haha :D xxx

Like you ladies, its walking into a shop knowing I'll fit into anything there!! And mostly size 12!!!
I think my boobs are finally catching up with the rest of my loss, my bras are pretty loose, so I know what my hubby can 'treat' me to for Christmas!
I keep catching sight of myself in shop windows and look twice when I realise that person is actually ME!
And I can feel my hipbones when standing up (not 'see' them- I'm nowhere near that skinny nor do I ever want to be! LOL!)- it's pretty cool!

Eek I can't believe you all can get into size 12s I'm still in 14s. Theres no justice : ( Must be 'big bones' Don't kno whether to laugh or cry.

Eek I can't believe you all can get into size 12s I'm still in 14s.
Well, I'm still a size 14 on top thanks to my boobs & broad back, but am a 12 on bottom. Does that make me a size 13? LOL!:p

Back