• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

What cheese do you have?

I use Low Low grated cheese and reduced fat mozzarella for my toasted sandwiches and pasta. As I do only green days I can have 1 or 2 HA's which means I get to have lots of cheese if I want! I buy grated because it's easier to pull out and weigh.

I like Cathedral City Lighter. On a green day you can have 42g as a HEA or a HEB option and you get two of each (so if you were a real addict and used cheese for all four of your options I guess you could have 168g altogether!). 42g synned would probably be 6 syns, as most HEXs work out around that.

I would normally have 28grms of whatever cheese took my fancy.

But I saw Low Low on offer in Asda & bought it on a whim. And I'm pleasantly surprised how nice it is, I have 42grms as hexa.

I never have extra cheese & syn it. But I do usually have either green or red days so I can have 2 hexa's if I want.

I also use Low Low cheese. For a Healthy Extra because it's reduced fat, you are allowed 42g of it.

Otherwise, I have the Light Laughing Cow triangles.

I very rarely drink milk so my HexA always goes on cheese.

MrsBabyCakes

Naughty Fridge Picker
I use tescos healthy low fat mature cheddar, they do a mild version as well. they do it in slices which is ideal for burgers. For 42g it's 5 1/2 syns. Have used weight watchers but found it doesn't melt very well. Also tried low low which was nice and cathedral lighter is nommy!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I buy Cathedral City Light and then grate it when I get home - doesn't take more than a few minutes to cut up and grate in the processor! I keep it in a plastic box in the fridge and weigh it out as I need it. Certainly seems more once it's grated.:D

Denise

Cheese is the one thing I generally don't eat anymore. I was your typical "cut a matchbox sized portion off the slab of cheese; replace matchbox in fridge; demolish slab in three minutes flat" heehee You could keep your bread and chocolate, but cheese? mmmmm.

Anyhoo, I do you spreading cheese in place of margarine in many meals. I use 6 Laughing Cow Extra Light triangles as an A or B (Also do mainly green days)

laughing cow light triangles and laughing cow deli lights they do with onion and blue cheese ones 5 as a healthy xtra on jacket spuds i have low low and the moment but i do prefer 28g full fat mature chedder because of the taste

Laughing Cow or Dairylea, the light or extra light, just because it's convenient! Or mild cheddar cheese (28g HExA) because it's what everyone else has at home. I used to buy Asda RF cheese, grated or slices, but the longer I'm on SW, the more I try to convince myself I can have the same as everyone else, just as long as I syn/HEx it :)