What Christmas present would you like to find under the tree.

fillymum

synful soul
A present that is just for you no matter how self indulgent it is.

This is something for you personally, we would all like to see world peace, lottery wins, donate to charities etc. Forget all that and spill the beans for your perfect present.

I would love to find under ours, tickets to the theatre to see a London Musical, hotel and flight bookings too.

Or ...............

the keys for a new car preferably an Audi RX 7.

The chances of either are remote if not impossible but I can dream and will be happy with whatever the budget runs too.

being totally selfish i would want my best friend to move back down the road again:(

I'd be delighted if I was surprised with the keys to a lovely new house to fit my little family in. We're growing out of ours fast, and with all of the Christmas presents for the kids about to turn up, I'll probably have to start sleeping in the car soon!

A new car would be amazing, but i really want a new camera. Mine broke about 3 months ago and i miss taking pictures of my son :family2:

A ticket to be a keeper at London Zoo or Whipsnade for a day.

I've dropped a couple of hints, so hopefully this one might come true, although its a bit expensive at £270, although his pressie cost more than that so its feasible :D. I'd cry if I did get this.

To make amends with my best friend again.
I miss her so much.

And Id also love to have a baby under my tree.
Someday =)

Could I please please please have Johnny Depp?! Or failing that, the cute Head of Maths from school? Both would look lovely wrapped up with a nice bow ;) I've been a very good girl...definitely think I deserve one or the other!

On a more serious note...I'd love a new car. A Fiat Grande Punto Sound would do me! Or much like Sue, I'd love some theatre tickets to a London musical :)

xxx

RICK ASTLEY!!!!!!!!!!! hmmmm im sure id have a very merry christmas if i found him under there!!!
failing that then a house thats our own with 3 bedrooms so my girls could have one each would totally do it for me!

Jacob from twilight movie with just a bow around his neck would do!!!!

:p

seriously though i would love good health to my family and everyone, good health is the best present anyone in the world could have. this year has been terrible for illness with my loved ones.

mmmmmmmmmmmm difficult one!!

I have absolutly NO idea??? I am going to give it lots of thought now though!! :)

I am lucky as my hubby is taking me away to Prague the weekend before xmas for my birthday, so will have had a nice break just the two of us, the kids are going to be in pressi heaven on xmas day, so what would I really really really want......................

One of 2 things

Either:

A pay rise (or magical fairy money) to pay off my bills and stop the money worries

or

A doctor (preferably a good looking one) to diagnose whats wrong with me and fit it!!

xx

I want to rule the world.

If I did i would stop the space program as I think it is a waste of money when people are starving in the world.

I would stop all research except medical and IT research until cancer and MS are sorted.

I would stop all wars and I wouldn't be afraid of putting nasty people like drug lords in a place of safe keeping.

Everyone would be vegan to stop the appalling cruelty in the meat and dairy industries and also so that there would be enough food in the world to feed everyone - this would also significantly reduce the greenhouse gas nasty effects in the planet.

I would pay doctors a pittance and nurses a packet.

I would pay bankers a pittance and dustbin men danger money.

All care for the elderly would be free and standards for the care sky high.

I would ban 4x4 and all large gas guzzling cars from the roads. And make bike lanes on all roads.

I would tell royalty to shove it and pay for their own weddings etc.

And finally I would get all the best brains in the world together in groups so that the research currently being done in many facilities all across the world could be co-ordinated and not fractured by petty politics - i.e. alternative energy etc.

Ha ha more than you bargained for there filly!:D

Blimey MP!!
I'm not getting into all that though.

There's really not a lot I want, I am truly happy with my lot but I'd love my late bestest friend back (that's incredibly self indulgent isn't it?) or failing that, a day at a health spa will do nicely.

i would love the money fairy to leave 50k under my tree, which would pay my mortgage, and decorate my house :)

Back