What Christmas present would you like to find under the tree.

I would love a Boston terrier Puppy!!!!!! But not much chance of this happening :(

MP, as long as there is a bacon sarnie to be had on the black market, i'd vote for ya.

i want a new car. i'll settle for some GHDs and cosy warm PJs though :)

some new urban decay make up or a new lap top as this one is bout to die! I have to wrap the lead around the screen to stop it from switching off and the screen flashes dark to light :(

but id really really really REALLY love a job more than anything then i can buy myself those things :)

A job would be great. Then i can do all the things i want.

Westlife sat in my living room would be lovely but cant see that happening. Have 2nd row tix to see them in March. Am happy with that.

xx

An engagement ring :) It's been 5 years!

I want to rule the world.

If I did i would stop the space program as I think it is a waste of money when people are starving in the world.

I would stop all research except medical and IT research until cancer and MS are sorted.

I would stop all wars and I wouldn't be afraid of putting nasty people like drug lords in a place of safe keeping.

Everyone would be vegan to stop the appalling cruelty in the meat and dairy industries and also so that there would be enough food in the world to feed everyone - this would also significantly reduce the greenhouse gas nasty effects in the planet.

I would pay doctors a pittance and nurses a packet.

I would pay bankers a pittance and dustbin men danger money.

All care for the elderly would be free and standards for the care sky high.

I would ban 4x4 and all large gas guzzling cars from the roads. And make bike lanes on all roads.

I would tell royalty to shove it and pay for their own weddings etc.

And finally I would get all the best brains in the world together in groups so that the research currently being done in many facilities all across the world could be co-ordinated and not fractured by petty politics - i.e. alternative energy etc.

Ha ha more than you bargained for there filly!:D

To true MP, far more than I bargained for.

Wow..you're all a wanting bunch ;)

All I want is a new bloomin' dressing gown, mine is 8 years old!

I wish could buy one for you Allie. Do you want long or short, any colour preference, just in case the Christmas fairy sees this.

To find out I was pregnant :)

Fingers, everything crossed for you my little friend. It will happen and you will be a great mum. xxxx

but id really really really REALLY love a job more than anything then i can buy myself those things :)

I so wish I had a magic wand !!!

I would love to be the secret millionaire. It must be wonderful to fulfill peoples dreams for them

Back