what damage have i done??

franbella21

minimims stalker
:cry:tonite i felt like i had to eat and had chicken shish kebab its only grilled chicken breast and lettuce and salad but am soo worried it will have knocked me out of ketosis?? i didnt eat the pitta bread though so no carbs :)

LOL I used to have that every other week in ss

Always stayed in ketosis and lost as normal

Chicken & salad is allowed

woop lol my cdc said it would be ok aswell i just had to eat something lol and it was bloody lovely :)

omg..i did exactly the same thing yesterday!!..luckily my weigh in is on saturday..so do you think i'll be ok?

Deepak
x

i did the same too!!! I started on my third week on Friday and this weekend I just couldn't stop craving all food! I bought bars from my CDC and since I love chocolate, I absolutely love them. Problem is, I ended up eating 2 on Friday and 2 today, plus I had chicken and cucumber!

I know I'm not as much in ketosis as I was on Friday since I bought some Ketostix but I really hope I don't entirely go out of ketosis.

Does anyone know if I will lose no weight this week because of it? I only have 5 days till my next weigh-in on Friday. Last week I only lost 2lb : (

Hiya sorry I saw this I have done Cd and I remember I didnt eat anything for 8 weeks I then had a chicken shish kebab and blew it,I just lost the will power after food,I think with SS its the not eating that makes it easier.I do know the chicken and green salad wont knock you out of ketosis but the pitta will Carbs, also they dont recoomend you do this on ss as once you do its hard not to do it again and it can take 2 weks for a gain to show. Sorry just after 4 years of VLCD I remember chicken was my best friend lol
Im sure your all do fab good luck xxx

im hoping that im still in ketosis i didnt eat the pitta bread as knew it was carbs i literally ate chicken bit of lettuce and about 10 cucumber slices lol.i understand that eating may reduce my will power but its made me even stronger not to do it again and it was soo bloody lovely lol :)

im hoping that im still in ketosis i didnt eat the pitta bread as knew it was carbs i literally ate chicken bit of lettuce and about 10 cucumber slices lol.i understand that eating may reduce my will power but its made me even stronger not to do it again and it was soo bloody lovely lol :)

lol I remember never does a piece of chicken taste so good hey :eek:
I think you'll be okay and well done on your losses :Dxx

i do feel incredibly guilty this morn :( is it right that the more water i drink after eating this can help??

i do feel incredibly guilty this morn :( is it right that the more water i drink after eating this can help??

Water is the answer to all heathly eating plans and especially VLCD but the key to it is sipping a pint an hour not gulping it down to get it out the way Also never drink more than 4-5 litres as it can be dangerous,I expect you know all this anyway :rolleyes:
I did lighterlife too and the biggest losers drank all the water ,we had to drink 5 ltrs a day,I cant do that amount 3 kids bladder :( but I know when I upped my water intake I did lose more.....
How much do you drink a day atm?x

my CDC said the chicken would be ok with the green salad!

chicken + salad = an ss+ meal so long as you didnt eat your own body weight in it then you will be just fine

also they dont recoomend you do this on ss as once you do its hard not to do it again and it can take 2 weks for a gain to show.

When you say 'they' don't recommend this - who are you referring to - Cambridge?

Also, are you sure it takes 2 weeks for a gain to show...?

im totally confuzzled !! i drink 2 to 3 l a day theres no way i can drink anymore as have had previous problems with my kidneys and the more i drink the less i can hold myself lol.nearly wet myself in asda the other day!

your doing fine!!!

5 litres is NOT always good!!!!

2-3 litres is VERY good!

Listen to your CDC fran xxxxxx

Back