What day of the week....

ZoBo

Silver Member
do you find it the hardest to stick too?

For me it is a saturday night. Kids in bed, good TV, takeaway.....

Saturdays are a killer for me & I'm wishing them away. I find during the week relatively easy, but sats are awful

When I was on LL i found Monday the worse as thats my day of can't be botheredness!! Work was slow and it was just a drag, im hoping when i start CD i wont be that bad at weekends as i work both friday and saturday night from half 9 till half 2 so im occupied!

sundays, because i want the dinner that i cook for the family

Snap, sundays for me. All the family arrive and want feeding.

fridays saturdays and sundays! Friday because traditionally Friday evening was time to go to shop get something yummy and maybe a bottle of wine and start the weekend that way....then saturday mornings usually a special breakfast and of course on Sunday used to go out for sunday lunch. Monday morning to Friday lunchtimes are fine for me, too much on at work to even think about food, but I did and do love good food on the weekends, I find I want to cheat lots, but usually find the strength not to

sundays. i get weighed sat morning but sundays are the start of another long week and no work to keep me occupied, also whole family at home so lots of cooking and eating going on.

Yep -definitely Sundays.

The weekends are difficult anyway, with OH & kids constantly eating (and never a plain old sarnie - always something which wafts delicious smells upstairs when I'm trying to hide) but on a Saturday I've got a 'gonna get through the weekend' mentality, whereas by Sunday it's more a case of 'Is it still the bl**dy weekend?!!' and all I've got to look forward to is the ironing! x

sat afternoons when i become a fishing widow.lol

Definitely Saturday nights and Sunday nights. On a Saturday I go out with my friends and it's hard to resist the drinking and also the chicken shish at the end of the night!

Sundays I play Roller Derby and then afterwards everyone goes to the pub and eats food so that's super super super hard to resist.

In the week I am usually fine, I resist the aeroplane food when I fly on Monday's and Friday's and generally don't struggle at all in the week.

Weekends - I wish them away!

Back