What day or week are you on? Inspiration needed

How did you get on Billie? I lost 8 on my first so would be nice to have an idea what way I'm heading! ;-)

It's a bit random I find.

I lost 6 on my first week which is meant to be the big one for most people, then 5 on my second and a massive 10 on the third.

I didn't really do anything differently on any of the weeks so I can only assume there's a bit of luck involved.

Im 13 days on 100%TFR which I cant believe cos I LOVE my food :17729:
But on my first weigh in, last saturday I had lost 1stone and 4 lbs and couldnt believe it but it gave me great motivation to stick on it 100% and Iv my second weigh in tomorrow after work and I cant wait :D
It gets easier for sure...the hardest for me was day 1-4 then I was in the buzz :p
xx

Hi i'm frances and i'm just starting week six i've lost 2 stone and 1lb in five weeks which i'm quite happy with! Best diet ever not that i've tride any others but still!

Hi i'm frances and i'm just starting week six i've lost 2 stone and 1lb in five weeks which i'm quite happy with! Best diet ever not that i've tride any others but still!

hi feefairy, that's an amazing weightloss! well done! i'm only on week 3 and had my weigh in today (2 days early) and was gutted to ahve only lost 1 n a bit lbs... i'm staying on it (if i can lol) until 30th august, then refeeding for a wedding :)

hi feefairy, that's an amazing weightloss! well done! i'm only on week 3 and had my weigh in today (2 days early) and was gutted to ahve only lost 1 n a bit lbs... i'm staying on it (if i can lol) until 30th august, then refeeding for a wedding :)

Thank you! It really is a good diet! I had a week like that last week i only lost 2lb but my pharmasist said it could be i'm not drinking enough water so i've been drinking it like it's going out of fastion! And this week i have lost 8lb! So it deffinatly worked! I don't know if you drink a lot but it's worth a try! ;o)

Im only on Day 2 and missing food already but im just sticking it out untill my first weigh in then i should get the motivation to get through the next week,

Ive also put a collage together of all of my 'fat pictures' and put it as a screen saver on my laptop so when ever i log on it makes me motivated to stick with it :)

Cant wait till monday to see how much ive lost in my first week

xx

Back