Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

What did I eat today!?

Discussion in 'Slimming World - Food Diaries' started by lowfatedinburger, 3 December 2009 Social URL.

1. lowfatedinburger

lowfatedinburger Member

Start Weight:
    14st1lb
    Current Weight:
    13st10lb
    Lost(%):
    0st5lb(2.54%)
    Diet:
    SW
    :) Well, today it was not quite as bad as the title makes out.
    Breakfast = tuna on toast (2 slices wholemeal)
    Lunch = prawns, rice, peas, sweetcorn, green bean and a nice green salad
    Dinner= pasta with cheese, bacon and peas
    Snacks= 4 chunks of choccie (8 syns) + 1 tesco cola lolly (2.5 syns) + apples + heaps of pickled onions + cucumber + more prawns + a cod loin I have simmering away :L.
    Also LOTS of diet fizzy drinks :S
    Edit: + 1 digestive biccie (3.5 syns :( didn't think it would be that many when I was offered it) = total of 13.5 syns today

Last edited: 5 December 2009
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. lowfatedinburger

lowfatedinburger Member

Start Weight:
    14st1lb
    Current Weight:
    13st10lb
    Lost(%):
    0st5lb(2.54%)
    Diet:
    SW
    :( Today was a bit of a fail in the SW dept. It didn't start well when I overslept for the last tutorial of the semester (mandatory I'm afraid) and I had to run out of the flat without, not only the delicious and nutritious lunch I'd planned to pack, but also without any breakfast. I grabbed a couple of alpen lights in the morning (b) and they kept me going til lunch when I had a jacket potato with cheese (a,a). I was out til 6, during which time I had a choccie bar (12 syns). Upon my return home I had cucumber, pickled onions, pilau rice (2.5 syns) and quorn pieces. I then went out again and came back to eat a quality street , a chocolate finger (1.5), a piece of chocolate orange (2.5 syns), a starburst (1 syn) and a further FIVE alpen bars (b + 9 syns). All together that's 28.5 syns. Almost a whole day over. I would say let's flexi and forget if I hadn't gone 15 syns over the day before yesterday T_T. Well, no lectures tomorrow so hopefully a better start and a better day x

Ed. forgot to syn the quality street *doh* bringing it up to 31 syns. Just over double the RDA :S

4. lowfatedinburger

lowfatedinburger Member

Start Weight:
    14st1lb
    Current Weight:
    13st10lb
    Lost(%):
    0st5lb(2.54%)
    Diet:
    SW
    Saturday- Stayed in today to study... (oh all right, a bit of a give away how much I've done by the fact I'm on minimins already :p).
    Breakfast= eggs, cheese (2a), jalepenos, apple
    Lunch= Lettuce, bacon, 2 slices bread (b), pickled onions, another apple
    Dinner= Chicken legs (no skin), cucumber,
    Snacks= More apple :s, ice lolly (2.5 syns), 3 chunks fruit and nut choc (4.5 syns), salmon, 3quality street (7.5 syns), 2 alpen light (b)...and a walnut whip (8.5 syns- why do I do it :(?)

Total syns= 23 :I

5. lowfatedinburger

lowfatedinburger Member

Start Weight:
    14st1lb
    Current Weight:
    13st10lb
    Lost(%):
    0st5lb(2.54%)
    Diet:
    SW
    Sunday-
    Breakfast= apple :s not great but I was in a rush out of the flat. Made up for it with...
    Lunch= Spud u like :D with cheese (2hea)
    Snacks= Just ate 4 alpen lights :L (guess thats my 2heb then :p), also today munched my way through more apples (several) and a banana
    Dinner= microwave tilda pilau rice (2.5 syns) I'm afraid I'm being to lazy to cook :) (also, trying to stay out of the kitchen for long periods of time. 1- I need to study; 2- I need to not be consuming the entire contents of the fridge)

Last edited: 6 December 2009
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.