Back to what I know (mostly green)

lisa2

Silver Member
Well here I am again after a year of trying ww,slimfast,atkins and god knows what else I've decided to come back to the plan I lost 3 stone on!

Will be mostly green as I'm not a big fan of meat but love quorn so use that a lot.
Started today but will prob weigh on a Friday.

Day 1

HEXA- Milk
HEXA- Milk
HEXB- 60g wholemeal bread
HEXB- Fibre plus bar

B- 2 toast with a small tin spaghetti

L- curry pot shot
Banana

T- actifry chips, 2 quorn sausages (2 syns) and mushy peas
Greek muller with peach and Honey (0.5syns)

Whisky 35ml ( 4 syns)
Diet coke

Syns 6.5 ( will have more tonight)

Have to say it's been a good day food wise! Seen some good recipes on here that I will be trying in the next couple of weeks

Last edited:
Welcome to GREEN days - that is all I do as I am veggie but don't eat Quorn as it does not like me.
My weigh day is Friday so am keeping my fingers crossed for tomorrow morning.

systema said:
Welcome to GREEN days - that is all I do as I am veggie but don't eat Quorn as it does not like me.
My weigh day is Friday so am keeping my fingers crossed for tomorrow morning.

I'm lucky that quorn doesn't seem to have any effect on my stomach as I know a few that it gives terrible cramps to :/

How did your weigh in go? Good luck!! X

A- milk
A-milk
B- fibre plus bar
B- fibre plus bar

B- mullerlight, banana and cereal bar

L- pot shot
Mango

T- rice, 2 quorn bbq sticky fillets, salad

8 marshmellows (10syns)
Mullerlight

Syns- 10

I do cook honest! Didn't have any time to do a proper lunch today hence the pot shot but tomorrow I may do some batch cooking so I always have something nutritious in

Last edited:
Miserable weather here today!!

A- skimmed milk
A- 30g cheddar
B- fibre plus bar
B- 2 alpen lights

B- muller, banana and fibre plus bar (this has pretty much been my breakfast for about a year)

L- pasta with tomatoes, garlic and herbs......simple but yummy

T- will be

Cheese omelette, actifry chips (2syns for oil) and tons of mushrooms

Marshmallows (5 syns) can't stay away from these things!!
Greek yogurt with peach and honey 0.5

Syns 7 0.5

I've come to the conclusion that I need to mix my Healthy extras up a bit before I become bored of cereal bars! I do have wholemeal pittas/bread but I never know what to put in them other than boiled eggs or quorn sausages...anyone know any good green day sandwich fillings?

Last edited:
I do mainly green days too, never done a red, occasionally have an extra easy day of eating out or something.......I love green days so much..and all those healthy extras :)

mrstore said:
I do mainly green days too, never done a red, occasionally have an extra easy day of eating out or something.......I love green days so much..and all those healthy extras :)

I did a red day once but felt quite sick cause I'm not used to eating meat lol. I love carbs too much to give them up.

After last nights ice cream binge I'm gonna try reduce my syns a bit and exercise!

A- skimmed milk
A-
B- w/m pitta bread
B-

B- yogurt, banana and strawberries

L- w/m pitta filled with boiled eggs, pepper and salad

T- roast potatoes, 2 quorn sausages (2 syns) broccoli, califlower, green beans and yorkshire pudding (2.5 syns)
Gravy ( I'm gonna say 3 syns)

Syns- 7.5

Last edited:
lisa2 said:
Bah I have gone over my syns with ice cream! Sigh.

I ate a whole pint of jelly last night!! And it wasn't even set properly lol. My mum is a bit of an ice-cream-aholic, I'm not really that fussed though. Hope you have a great day today....much planned???

I ate a whole pint of jelly last night!! And it wasn't even set properly lol. My mum is a bit of an ice-cream-aholic, I'm not really that fussed though. Hope you have a great day today....much planned???

I love Ice cream especially the new Ben and Jerrys core one! Last nights was clotted cream though :D Lol to eating the half set Jelly!! I can't imagine it tasting too good lol.

Was gonna go to a Teddy bears picnic today but because of the rain it's been cancelled so will more than likely catch up with housework and cook a lovely roast whilst trying to keep the kids occupied. Have you got anything planned?

The jelly wasn't too bad lol. Not a lot planned for today to be honest, it was OH's birthday yesterday but he was working all day so i think we're off out for a meal somewhere :) its absolutely throwing it down here so it's an indoors day today! Me and my son have been invited to a music in the park thing and a picnic tomorrow, think that might be cancelled too :(

Well I had another ice cream binge last night! Why do I keep doing this? I wasn't hungry at all.......will def have to reduce my syns this week before weigh in Friday.

A- milk
A- 30g cheese
B- 60g wholemeal bread
B-

B- 2 slices toast with sliced banana on top

L- cheese and broccoli pasta n sauce ( 0.5 syns) quorn burger ( 0.5 syns)

T- jacket potato, beans, cheese and 2 quorn sausages (2 syns)

Whisky (4 syns)

Syns 7

Last edited:
Feeling like a big failure......just eaten a ton of marshmallows and oreos :(

I used to have so much willpower now I have none! I know once I've had a 100% week I will be fine bit I'm finding it difficult......maybe I need to do meal plans?

Dust youself off and try again :rolleyes:

A - Milk
A -
B - 2 Alpen lights
B -

Breakfast - 2 Alpen lights and fat free activia yogurt
Small tin beef ravioli ( 1 syn)

Lunch- sw chips and 2 quorn sausages (2syns)

Tea

Syns 3

Last edited:
A- milk
A-
B- 2 alpen lights
B-

B- alpen lights and a Greek mullers (0.5 syn)

L- chicken and mushroom pasta n sauce
Banana

T- sw chips and a homemade sausage casserole ( 8.5 syns for a sausage!!)

Syns 9

Last edited:
Weigh in day but after my awful werk I decided not to.....really gonna try this week.

A- milk
A-
B- 2 alpen lights
B-

B- alpen lights and activia fat free yogurt

L

T

Syns

A- skimmed milk
A
B- fibre plus bar
B