What did you have/are having for lunch?

DecemberBride2008

Needs to succeed
I was just wondering what people are eating for lunch? I struggle to think of different things.

Today I had a bagel with some phili, a yogurt and 2 satsumas.

Carol x

I just have a CS shake, which fills me up for around 3hrs. For a snack this afternoon I have a boiled egg, some cherries and a peach. x

Miso soup and a small banana

I was a bad girl, I just had a packet of quavers... must do better tomorrow!!!

(we wont talk about today - had chinese buffett!)

usually i have ham/chicken (40/80) salad snadwich
on warbartons small wholemeal bread 110 (for 2),
a smidge of light salad cream 20
packet of quavers 87cal

or spaghetti on 2 x toasted warb bread with quavers

Today I'm hungover and having Maccy D's... I'm not really helping with good ideas am I?!?!?! lol!!! x

Today my aim is to have a salad (made of lettuce leaves, tomatoes, cumcumber, spring onions, mushrooms and low cal dressing) which should come in about 50 cals (?? ish lol) with a boiled egg (90) and a small can of tuna (60). Probably follwed by fruit of some description!

Yesterday I had 2 x scrambled eggs with 2 rashers grilled bacon (fat removed) and some dry fried mushrooms. And it only came in at about 300 calories, it was lush!

My plan for today is to have some bagged salad with added cucumber, steamed tender stem broccoli, asparagus and a quarter of a ball of low fat mozzarella. Should be about 200kcal, and delicious and filling.

I had two dark rye ryvitas with low fat creme cheese, think it worked out about 170 calories...wasn't anything to get excited about no pain no gain :( !

Back