What did you have for dinner Thread:

scottsblue

this is for if anyone fancies saying what they had for dinner, we could pick up some ideas from each other and its a way of monitoring what you eat.

well i new i was in for a boreing tea tonight so i nearlly got a chinese, glad i didnt now. tonight i had roast chicken legs with mash potatoe and gravy.

large jacket potato with baked beans in fried onion with hot sauce and cottage cheese and pineapple on top. was lush

a Quorn pepper steak and Quorn Southern breaded burger with loads of broccoli - no spuds as I didn't get back into eating them after finishing CD. A plateful for about 350 calories

Chicken legs mash and gravy is not boring mmmmmmm lol! isnt it a great feeling when you have resisted something :D well my tea was very boring tonight, a quick option as been rushing around all day so it was a weight watchers frozen meal spagetti bol and a Weight watchers cheesecake

I had Chorizo and Prawn Paella. Was splendid :)

did you make that yourself?

it sounds delish
x

Yeah, dead easy too.
1 tbsp Olive oil in a wok and add a sliced onion, 2 chopped garlic cloves and some sliced chorizo, cook until soft. Then add 600g cooked rice, teaspoon of turmeric, 200g frozen cooked prawns, 100g frozen peas, add a little water to stop if from sticking and voila.
Serves 4 people and only 347 calories per portion x

Yeah, dead easy too.
1 tbsp Olive oil in a wok and add a sliced onion, 2 chopped garlic cloves and some sliced chorizo, cook until soft. Then add 600g cooked rice, teaspoon of turmeric, 200g frozen cooked prawns, 100g frozen peas, add a little water to stop if from sticking and voila.

sounds wonderfull, i may have to give that a try.

Yeah, dead easy too.

How random I had this too! BBC Good Food recipe?

How random I had this too! BBC Good Food recipe?

Haha, what a coincedence. It was indeed a bbc recipe, but from the easy cook mag. I love that magazine.....it comes out every 6 or 8 weeks and has some lovely, easy recipes and best of all it has the calories listed too.

Chicken fajitas tonight, were yummy!

a veggie burger(basically veg & potato in burger shape,lol):169 calories
and salad.

i had a turkey fille burger, i hurd turkey burgers are low in cals but i couldnt get them.

some oat bran flakes and soya milk:less than 100 cal
and a slice of toast.

was in a rush and needed something to eat so i wouldn't be drinking on an empty stomach!

last night i had pork chops with a jacket potatoe with cheese.

Back