What did you take to your last taster session?

VeggieBev

Silver Member
I'm going to my first taster session tomorrow night and I'm really looking forward to it. I'm intrigued to find out what other people will take so thought I'd ask all of you - what did you take to your last taster session?

In the past Iv'e taken falafels , made a peanut curry once, chilli con carni, ferrero rocher's made with scanbran, and for the xmas taster night this Thursday it will be , filo mince pies and devil's in blankets!

i made strawberry santas for my taster yesterday

I love taster sessions! We had our Christmas taster last night and there were some gorgeous treats there! I made some white chocolate and hazelnut truffles, and they were gone in the blink of an eye - they went down a treat! In the past I've made SW quiche, mini Oreo cheesecakes, a variety of dips with vegetable crudites, mini burgers, etc.

We had our tasters on Monday. I made a yoghurt dip with veg sticks. Cant tell you what it tasted like as I dont like anything like that, but others said it was really nice. I made a bee line for the little trifles someone had made ha ha! :)

Good thread. I'm needing ideas too.

I took Asda 90% pork cumberland chipolatas cut in half on cocktail sticks = 0.5 syn a nibble

I took sausage rolls, cinnamon swirls and mince parcels to my Xmas class last night. I've only had one other taster session since I've been there and I took chocolate and raspberry cupcakes :)

has anyone ever made roasted chick peas? saw a recipe in a mag at the dentist. could be good for a peanut replacement xxx

Our christmas taster was a buffett / low syn snack ideas type of thing. So, as I don't do cooking!, I took some green olives (1 syn for 8). Not sure how they went down as couldn't stay to group but hopefully they all went!

Back