What did you wear?

Oh my - I love dressing so much more then I used too. I used to go to work every day in jeans and a harley t-shirt or hoody. I am probably responsible for the change in dress code! hahah

But now - I get dressed up all the time! I even got dressed up to go to the vet a few weeks ago! SKirt, tghts, boots - coordinated jacket and beret! :rotflmao: The old me would have happily gone in her bathrobe and PJs, no make up - hair in a pony, etc. It was good I dressed that day too!- thats the day there was a new GORGEOUS vet on duty. I really wished I had been a sick animal that day - hubba hubba! i'D have let him take my temperature!!! :giggle:

ALl I ever wore too was black. Now I am all over the show, and Brown has become my new black if I want a dark colour - though I do still love black - but its not my mainstay. But I have evry colour in my wardrobe now, even white and beige!

I hated heels, and nylons, etc., but now prefer to wear a little skirt, tights and boots with high heels. Even did a 20 minute walk in my high heel boots- just to see if I could. :D

Lingerie will be next!

Expensive - but fun. :D

You all make me smile, it's great to see those of you at the closing stages of your journey enjoying girlie stuff! LOL

I bought a top today in 3 different sizes, not my usual thing at all, so it'll be interesting seeing how it feels now and when I change down a size. I've never actually laid clothes out side by side before - you know, you might have a range of sizes in your wardrobe but they won't be exactly the same item, and you're probably only dealing with the stuff that fits now - scary how much smaller the smaller ones are...oh, I know what I mean anyway!

The weight loss is very exciting for all the opportunities it brings for new styling etc...

My advice would be not to shop ahead... of course, if you've had your eye on something, buy it and hang it on your wardrobe door - as motivation to continue - but I guarantee your taste will change LOADS as you get slimmer, and you will be sporting a totally different look rather than just a reduced size. :)

A x

The weight loss is very exciting for all the opportunities it brings for new styling etc...

My advice would be not to shop ahead... of course, if you've had your eye on something, buy it and hang it on your wardrobe door - as motivation to continue - but I guarantee your taste will change LOADS as you get slimmer, and you will be sporting a totally different look rather than just a reduced size. :)

A x
The new tops are very unlike my current "taste" - very fitted and with aarghs! horizontal stripes LOL. Sizes 24/20/16.

So I do believe you, Anna, it's just hard to imagine life without bulges in the wrong places! However, I was not always fat - in fact, I was a very slim child and young adult - and even allowing for age and different fashions I certainly wore totally different clothes then and wouldn't have done more than walk the dogs in the baggy tops and elasticated waisted skirts and leggings I've lived in for the last 8 years.

I still have the evening dress I wore in 2000 to a charity ball before I became ill with chickenpox (the post viral fatigue led to depression and massive weight gain), so that is my motivational dress - I have a pic of me in it in my new scrapbook and will hang the dress up where I can see it instead of it lurking in a binbag in the attic. It's silver, plunging and clinging - I'm sure you'd approve!:D

Sharon x

Back