What didn't you eat today?!

sharron10

Hi everyone, I rejoined sw online this week and am determined to lose 3 stone! Today at work someone brought in an enormous homemade Victoria sponge cake filled with buttercream, jam and strawberries. I just had the strawberries- anyone seen my halo?! I would have loved a piece but now the moment has passed I'm so glad I didn't :)

Well done- I'm rubbish at resisting temptation. My colleagues all had a McDonalds for lunch today and I did resist having a big meal and got what I thought was a healthy option only to discover it was 31.5syns! I'm devastated but I've got the rest of the week to pull it back! Just wish it was worth it!! Much preferred my strawberries and muller that I had after it! Grrrrrr!!

I didn't eat a bit if my sons chocolate I was really tempted though!!

Yesterday my SW following Mum got herself a peanut butter kitkat chunky and offered to get me similar. I went for a small two finger kitkat for 5.5 syns and a cuppa!

Didn't touch any of those filthy Krispy Kremes that someone bought into work. They are so wrong on so many levels!
Lx

Went to a food festival and managed to eat none of it. I was dying to try these deep fried crisp things but resisted! Very proud of myself!

Have just been to Nandos and instead of half a chicken with chips I had butterfly chicken (asked them to remove the skin before cooking) corn on the cob, spicy rice and some salad -oh and fizzy water instead of wine. Really motivated at the moment but it is the first week lol! If anyone can give tips on how to keep this up I would be grateful-I have tried ww and sw so many times over the past 15 years and always fall off the wagon eventually- determined not to this time!!!!

Burgers and hot dogs while watching my sis do race for life. They smelt so good but WI tomorrow and don't feel like I've lost this week despite being on plan so determined not to blow it on the last day. However currently wishing I could just order dinner in. Too hot to cook!

none of the cheese my husband bought has passed my lips, although i may have stuck my tongue out and licked it!

I resisted the beautiful looking burgers and sausages on the BBQ and just went for the steak instead! Oh how I could've munched on those though!

Didn't touch any of those filthy Krispy Kremes that someone bought into work. They are so wrong on so many levels!

Wish I could say I did this too, but I didn't and ate one :eek: so wrong and yet so right lol. Well done you!

I didn't buy the box of 12 donuts that was only 20p yesterday. And I also ignored the box of cheese scones that were 30p. I can't say it wasn't tempting though.

Love this thread lol :D

Today i havent eaten the packet of chocolate biscuits in the cupboard that the the little one has made me go to for her TWICE!

Haven't eaten the three bags of haribos on the table in my office; or any of the rocky road clusters and mini flapjacks in my office kitchen.

I have eaten some apples which i've got on my desk tho... :innocent0002:

Lx

I didn't eat the dominos pizza my mam ordered in for the grandkids. I just hid in the living room cursing them. I have gone 5 wks without a slice of pizza so proud of myself

A Huge bowl of crunchy nut cornflakes with ice cold milk......ohhhhh i'm having that as a controlled syn treat after WI tmw i've just decided

I was in my course today and so tempted by chocolate at the counter which I usually would buy but I didn't this time, so happy!! :D

Ice cream at the farm we went too. Everyone else had one I had a banana. There were no low syn options justice cream

Back